Backpack for P4P+

I have been really pleased with this backpack. No problem holding 6 batteries, 7 if you store one in the P4P. I also pack in an iPad mini, PolarPro filter (two 3-packs), two extra sets of props, a Marco Polo tracker, and still have the side pockets available for water or other stuff.
I forgot to ask, does a iPad Pro 9.7 fit in there somewhere? Mine is supposed to be arriving on Saturday (tomorrow).

If you can stretch to $150 I highly recommend the Think Tank Airport Helipak for Phantoms.

Think Tank makes high quality camera bags and has great customer support. When this originally came out for the P2 I think it was around $240 so it's a quality product that's smaller than the Manfrotto but with some extra room and not ridged like those bags where you just put the Styrofoam case in. You can even keep two of the props attached for a little faster setup. I'm a fan, obviously.

Think Tank Helipak is clearly the best IMO. And it's now $119 when bought direct from think tank.

Airport Helipak™ for DJI Phantom

The Think Tank Helipak is currently on sale for $119 here on Amazon too.

Last edited:
I think my Manfrotto Aviator does the job nicely. If you want it to cater for your P4P+, make sure where ever you buy it from that its the new version, that became available from DECEMBER 2016.

I purchased this military grade Backpack from Drone World via Amazon. It is a little expensive but will last forever and provides great protection for the P4P and can store all of your accessories. Plus they give extras. Check out the link below. I will post a photo too.

5.11 Rush 72 Military Grade Backpack With Custom Foam Inserts For DJI Phantom 4 and P4 Pro Drone & Accessories Comes With Apple Cable, Lanyard, Portable Battery Bank & Free Mini Drone Amazon.com: 5.11 Rush 72 Military Grade Backpack With Custom Foam Inserts For DJI Phantom 4 and P4 Pro Drone & Accessories Comes With Apple Cable, Lanyard, Portable Battery Bank & Free Mini Drone: Electronics
8d29c320350759ff79015ba03ea04426.jpg
3bc5b38fef1f5e174826fff9425e4c82.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT