Back Pack interview video gone.

Reaction score
Someone put a video on here the other day with a spokesman from dji saying the pro came with back pack, after what i was told today about this live interview **** up, dji were having a meeting regarding this issue. Since this afternoon Uk time i am no longer able to find that same interview video on youtube which if memory serves me correct was a bbc interview, have dji got this pulled down cos i can not find it now anywhere.

Hi @leekiya, you are correct that this video has more than likely been pulled as the topic of the free backpack with the P3 Pro has been of dispute. DJI should be confirming late tonight whether the Pro will still come with the backpack as described in the video you are referring to.

Yes i saw that BBC video, it was clear the guy said you would be getting a backpack with the professional model thats why i didn't mind so much paying the extra, hope this still stands.

Yea but it wont if we don't have any video evidence of it, and i can now not find it anywhere. Really hope someone else can, cos i know i watched it on here just the other night and youtube but cant find it now.

Goooood man, thanks for finding that your a star. I have watched that many videos and things now im even starting to question my own self with what i think i have seen or not. I think this sitting at the computer every night with a few beers searching for P3 news as just got a bit out of hand. lol

When you watch the video its states under that this video is now unlisted. The video with him saying that at the live london event interview by the BBC has now be taken down.

So i just found this video from heli video pros that kinda implies that there will be a backpack but not DJI sooooo... well i hope it is included
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So i just found this video from heli video pros that kinda implies that there will be a backpack but not DJI sooooo... well i hope it is included
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nope it's not included. DJI would have put that on the list on P3 specs when you order.

If heli video pros state that it is included then it's their problem, DJI did not make that video.

This backpack was also included in the product launch event. I certainly thought it was included based on how it was featured in the launch video. Anyhow, my guess is that DJI is having second thought about including because they can make additional money by selling separately. Hopefully they back off and include in at least the preorders as a special thanks. Better than a tee shirt!

If they are not going to give us one as part of the order, the least they could do it put it up on their sit so we could order it!!!

See this link -- DJI confirmed it is not included.

Last edited:
If they are not going to give us one as part of the order, the least they could do it put it up on their sit so we could order it!!!
During a live chat on the DJI site a short time ago the rep stated that the hard case will be available to buy 'from May' but no price was quoted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic