Back in the game baby

Reaction score
My phantom dropped from the sky and I was quoted £550 for the repair. I turned around and asked to please kindly check the flight log again as it clearly wasn't pilot error. Well.... They did and full credit to DJI as they will now fix (maybe even replace) the P3A for free as they can see it was a malfunction

That's good news. Did they offer any explanation for the crash?
They couldn't explain anything at all. I did ask them to also check the battery if possible too in case that was the cause of the issue but no reply. Think I might chuck the battery out. It still has 82% overall life but don't want to risk it. I might keep it just for doing updates saying that

They couldn't explain anything at all. I did ask them to also check the battery if possible too in case that was the cause of the issue but no reply. Think I might chuck the battery out. It still has 82% overall life but don't want to risk it. I might keep it just for doing updates saying that

I don't think it was the battery, since it kept recording video during the descent. Probably wise to be cautious with it though.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Good point. Never thought of that. Did check the airdata and the battery had about 14 red boxes on cell 1 on that flight. Its odd as sometimes its no issues, other times its red on the cells

Also, if the repair costs would be £550 would that be mostly on the whole board? Wonder what it would be for it to be valued at that costs for repair

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl