Awesome forum!

Reaction score
G'day people, what a great group. I ordered my Phantom 3 pro on sat, then joined this forum. Im a total newbie, so I'm trying to read as much as i can and watch as many tutorials before my quad arrives. So stoked theres so much info and collective knowledge in one place. Just wanna say thanks in advance to all contributors, for schooling me in the art of remote flight. Ive got a long way to go, but I'm gonna go far ;)

Welcome to the party! I just bought my first Drone, a Phantom 3 Pro, last week and finished my first video this weekend. HAD TONS OF FUN!!!!! People here gave lots of great idea and advices! Enjoy your fly, pilot! Also, please give me some advices about my 1st video: http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/12cities-1st-boston.44415/

Reactions: JackFlash-P3P
Welcome Mr Flash, may your time be full of height limitations fun and many happy recharges.

Seagulls are not our friends
:)

Thanks for joining. Glad to have you :)
Hey Jacob, it was my idea to start this thread, honest, really you can trust me. :p

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey, does anyone know how to post a "like" when someone "Likes your post"? :D

G'day people, what a great group. I ordered my Phantom 3 pro on sat, then joined this forum. Im a total newbie, so I'm trying to read as much as i can and watch as many tutorials before my quad arrives. So stoked theres so much info and collective knowledge in one place. Just wanna say thanks in advance to all contributors, for schooling me in the art of remote flight. Ive got a long way to go, but I'm gonna go far ;)
Welcome!!! You will find a lot of Phantom experts here, willing to help-- I have received a lot of good advice, and pointers :) Follow the advice, study the manual and watch all the online how too videos.

I am relatively new to Phantom flying, but if you have some time and are willing to listen, you can get some real time training and advice on this forum.:)

Welcome!!! You will find a lot of Phantom experts here, willing to help-- I have received a lot of good advice, and pointers :) Follow the advice, study the manual and watch all the online how too videos.

I am relatively new to Phantom flying, but if you have some time and are willing to listen, you can get some real time training and advice on this forum.:)

This is very true, and sometimes, if you're really lucky, you may just get a chuckle or two along the way.

Just like me! Joined this forum while waiting for my Phantom (which I would have right now if Canada Post didn't consider their one day service a 5 day service.) Glad I did join though because I certainly have learned lots which most likely saved me from having a crashed Phantom.

Reactions: Jacob and IflyinWY

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.