Phantom 2 Nearly new. Whats it worth?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I joined this forum back in 2015. I had just bought a P2 from a commercial drone pilot that had bought a P2 that had dropped out of the sky onto rocks and was smashed to bits. He was halfway through his license at the time and DJI was dragging its heels over replacing the drone. He had to go buy a second drone as he needed it for exams/work that was lined up. So...he kept the replacement drone for a while then when I went to buy a GoPro from him, I ended up buying the drone as well. DJI would not replace the gimbal for some reason, so I was given the gimbal and i was going try and repair. The replacement drone had never been flown other than to test it by the seller...and I flew it 3 times with a very worn out battery, so I reckon the drone hasn't seen 90 minutes flight time. I ordered 2 x new batteries and never even opened the box. I thought I would get a gimbal at some point...and never did. I have just ordered replacement S1 & S2 switches as one of them got broken when a vacuum cleaner hit it. Other than that, its perfect. Now I'd like to sell the drone and the batteries and some spare blades. What do you think this lot would be worth? I'm in Scotland by the way. I'd like to get a new Mavic Pro (like the next version they release) at some stage. The form factor would suit me.

Thanks in advance!

vintageb3

Its hard to say, but i think its worth 150 to 250 us dollars. check ebay to get a good idea.

Possibly worth more broken up as spares, some spares are hard to come by these days.
I have bought many spares of ebay from crashed aircraft.

I don’t think there is any demand for P2 any more. You can sell it as spare parts I believe.

Screw that. What do you want for it because I need batteries like now

Guess you didn't look at the posted date of those posts. The last one was Feb 24, 18.

Reactions: Itsthateazy74
Guess you didn't look at the posted date of those posts. The last one was Feb 24, 18.
Actually, I still have the drone and batteries. Life’s busy just now. I haven’t had a chance to advertise. Isthatcrazy74 PM me please!

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1