Autopilot Glitch

Reaction score
I am looking for some help with the Autopilot app with a phantom 4 pro v2.0. I have been able to successfully fly the drone with Autopilot but with video recording I have been having some problems. At some points in the flight plan, the camera gimble experiences a control glitch. 99 percent of the video is smooth but at certain points the camera gimbal will shake/glitch. I am not sure what the issue is. My flight plan was a square waypoint path (rounded edges) around a building. The camera focus was set to look towards the building. At the coners I changed the focus mode to a POI at the corners of the building and then reverts back to just looking directly at the building. Anyone else have video glitches using Autopilot?

I haven’t used it recently but I recall having issues with certain turns an poi- the discontinuance in the smooth motion you seem to be describing and often with the landing gear in the frame. It was more pronounced if the conditions were windy and the poi focus point was closer to the AC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4