Autopilot day 3

Reaction score
Now on day 3 with Autopilot and my brain hurts.
I have looked at all the Autoflight videos, but still have many questions, does anyone have any sources for further reading/viewing/tutorials?
I have come to Autopilot from Litchi mainly for more mission control, and have to say the options appear endless, but it is a lot to learn.
Any help will be much appreciated.

It's trial and learn. Set up some rudimentary flight, a box pattern with elevations, and fly that. Add an orbit later. Then add some focus points, etc and build off it.

It's complex, and reminds me of trying to use Photoshop the first time where I thought it would take a PhD to even work that. Easier now though with practice.

Good luck!

Reactions: Jayfdee
It's trial and learn. Set up some rudimentary flight, a box pattern with elevations, and fly that. Add an orbit later. Then add some focus points, etc and build off it.

It's complex, and reminds me of trying to use Photoshop the first time where I thought it would take a PhD to even work that. Easier now though with practice.

Good luck!
Thanks, that is where I am up to, a few basic flights under my belt, but each flight seems to raise more questions, but I do enjoy learning, and great pleasure when something you did not understand suddenly makes sense.
Yes I was scared of photoshop and the whole adobe suite, but you do get there eventually.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31