Automation / Autopilot Apps

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What apps are people using for automation / waypoint flying. I'm after something that circles a point of interest etc (with camera facing object) and has a follow me function?

So the big question is am I going to have to buy an android tablet for litchi or is it coming to iOS sometime in the near future?

Sorry but Litchi is android only. May have to get an android tablet if you want to fly with Hitachi..

You can find some decent droid tablets for cheap used. I got myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" with 4g (for loading maps in Litchi while connected via the wifi) used off eBay in good shape for less than $50.

Keep in mind for best viewing and performance you need a quad core with at least 2 gigs of ram and a good resolution on screen of at least 1280 x 1024 for best functionality. Nice to have a SD card slot too.

The litchi app hosts a larger screen. You can select your craft. Then it has FPV, GS, Follow me, Orbit, Focus. The orbit will let you pick either in or out, how large of circle and where you want to start at either North, South, East or west. Height and speed. In other words a lot of options. Have been using it for agreeing no problems. Really good app.

With Groundstation is it possible to rotate (yaw) the UAV whilst the pause function is used on an automated flight?

Does anyone know how Autologic Autopilot compares to Litchi? In the process of either spending the $50au for autopilot or getting an android tablet and going litchi!

With Litchi the only limites is yourself!
I have Litchi quite some time!
Its simply amazing

Litchi developer very recently answered a request for more functions, indicating there may be an ios version in the works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl