Australian Phantom Flyers!

Hey guys, I'm thinking of organising a meet up to actually meet some fellow enthusiasts for MELBOURNE drone flyers. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM. But, TAKE NOTICE OF THE DATE of this post. I'd like to organise February, that's a good 8 weeks to garner some interest. We'll obviously try a weekend, possibly a Sunday...

Any takers/

RoOSTA

PS Aussie drone flyers - I'm picking up a BNIB (Aussie stock) Fly More Combo of the Mavic Mini for $299 (RRP $799) using a qwerky little Black Friday deal from Kogan Credit Cards - long story short, 8 weeks after an initial $500 spent on your card, you get $500 Kogan.com credit. As these guys are authorised DJI resellers, I am getting the higher power output/longer range model than that released in US.

Those reading this have until COB 6/12 to apply.

G day from NT, I have Flame wheel 450, Flame wheel 550 and two Phantom two standards one with Go Pro 3+black and Zemuse H3 3d gimble. They are all working great. I was given another which I will rebuild shortly waiting for parts. I am getting a Phantom 3 standard shortly and a Phantom 3 Advanced damaged which I am going to re build. I like rebuilding, have been flying RC for nearly forty years of differing types, I like these drones from DJI as I can relax and just float around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers