ATTENTION! DJI GO 3.1.0 Buggy Firmware!

Yes and then I clicked the edit request tab and at the bottom where the other tabs were but when I clicked the text tab (I had to click the text tab to open it) because the xml text tab would not show until I right clicked in the text box and click xml to see an xml text tab. The xml text tab would only show after I clicked another tab at the bottom but the xml text window was still blank.

Ive not run into that, no matter what I do I cannot replicate that situation. If its interrupting the request and showing you that screen, it means the proxy is working and its trying to do its thing. I'm scratching my head as to why the xml request data is blank - if it interrupted the request, it sent 'some signal' to itunes, and that data should be shown here. Can you paste a screenshot of that first breakpoint screen? The same one I posted, but from your PC?

Hello I have been working on the iOS play store for hours now following your detailed prompts in Charles and every thing is there and changes to the version I want 819017958 but will not take always reverts back ? Wonder what I'm doing wrong ? Been a long time since I changed any iOS settings just now find my self on a iPhone again after the Note 7 recall

Did you uninstall the a DJI go app from your device and then install? How are you seeing its reverting back? Did you do the version check? Did you disable auto-updates on your iPhone? I was able to download 819017958 (3.0.0 version) without issues.

Ive not run into that, no matter what I do I cannot replicate that situation. If its interrupting the request and showing you that screen, it means the proxy is working and its trying to do its thing. I'm scratching my head as to why the xml request data is blank - if it interrupted the request, it sent 'some signal' to itunes, and that data should be shown here. Can you paste a screenshot of that first breakpoint screen? The same one I posted, but from your PC?

Did you uninstall the a DJI go app from your device and then install? How are you seeing its reverting back? Did you do the version check? Did you disable auto-updates on your iPhone? I was able to download 819017958 (3.0.0 version) without issues.

Nothing on my phone only working in iTunes on my windows computer , auto updates disabled , version check is newest not 3.0.0.
So edit then 819017958 to replace new version then execute then enable break points down load dji again check version incorrect
???????
I never get prompted to edit request it all stops there ?

Thanks really frustrated with this

Nothing on my phone only working in iTunes on my windows computer , auto updates disabled , version check is newest not 3.0.0.
So edit then 819017958 to replace new version then execute then enable break points down load dji again check version incorrect
???????
I never get prompted to edit request it all stops there ?

Thanks really frustrated with this
re-search for DJI Go in the App Store search bar, this will refresh the request and should then allow you to get the older version after it interrrupts it.

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_6.jpg

It does interrupt the itunes download.
I am also including the config settings for charles.
Screenshot_7.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    684.6 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
re-search for DJI Go in the App Store search bar, this will refresh the request and should then allow you to get the older version after it interrrupts it.

So here is what I noticed I can edit the file correctly and execute !
Then when I go back to the play store to search again in Charles it creates a new buy product file just below the one I created and defaults to that one it doesn't want to search the one I created?

Thanks for hanging in there with me your. support is much appreciated
03b616af81c1e76cef88e242d5db5902.jpg

i was trying to get a answer on why it wasn't following my aircraft icon , i never thought about it being the update. I hate that i have to keep making the map big and moving the screen to keep it on the small screen, hopefully they will fix this. I using a nexus 7 2nd gen and have no problems with it. glad i saw your post.
Yeah its annoying, i have a N7 2nd gen but im still on 2.8.0 on that where it still works :)

I had mega problems after allowing DJI Go to update app & firmware a couple of days ago. This is for android.
I lost GPS & Compass and most of my hair!, had controller error messages, battery error messages, no obstacle avoidance.
Tried all the obvious stuff DJI suggest then found the answer elsewhere on this forum and all is sweet again :) Instant fix.

Use Ccleaner to uninstall DJI GO and this will also remove all the APK bits.
Go to settings, security - and tick "allow apps from unknown sources" because you will not find the files on Play Store.

Go online and download the older V2.9.1 APK file, place it in the downloads folder on your Android and click on the file.
Let it install and hey presto - everything is back to normal.

The file can be located on APKpure.com all of the older DJI GO revisions are listed on there.
search for DJI GO_V2.9.1_apkpure.com.apk

I have just tested it outdoors, everything works as it should do, GPS ok, Compass ok, Obstacle sensing ok, Remote control signal ok, My Sanity.... restored!
Thankyou to members of the forum on www.phantompilots.com

I was having mega problems with (android) 3.0 , 3.1, 4.0, 4.1 so I reverted back to 2.9.1 , RC 1.6 , AC 01.02.0503 and all is back to normal. It,s nice to have a google map that follows your craft and un-pixilated and laggy images.

I had mega problems after allowing DJI Go to update app & firmware a couple of days ago. This is for android.
I lost GPS & Compass and most of my hair!, had controller error messages, battery error messages, no obstacle avoidance.
Tried all the obvious stuff DJI suggest then found the answer elsewhere on this forum and all is sweet again :) Instant fix.

Use Ccleaner to uninstall DJI GO and this will also remove all the APK bits.
Go to settings, security - and tick "allow apps from unknown sources" because you will not find the files on Play Store.

Go online and download the older V2.9.1 APK file, place it in the downloads folder on your Android and click on the file.
Let it install and hey presto - everything is back to normal.

The file can be located on APKpure.com all of the older DJI GO revisions are listed on there.
search for DJI GO_V2.9.1_apkpure.com.apk

I have just tested it outdoors, everything works as it should do, GPS ok, Compass ok, Obstacle sensing ok, Remote control signal ok, My Sanity.... restored!
Thankyou to members of the forum on www.phantompilots.com
Was this with Phantom 4? Does it affect the MAVIC Pro? So far I am using Go 4 and I've had zero issues to date with new firmware, software..thank you

Was this with Phantom 4? Does it affect the MAVIC Pro? So far I am using Go 4 and I've had zero issues to date with new firmware, software..thank you

I can't install Go 4 on my tablet, it's not supported. This issue was for my Phantom 4.
I have just retried updating the DJI Go app and the problem has returned, that is to say it has returned when the app actually stays open - normally I click on camera and it instantly closes the app.
I am just going to restore back to the older version again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl