at what height can you no longer hear your P3

How good is your hearing? :D

I can still slightly hear mine even up at 400 feet.

Reactions: Squirrel!
570 but I didn't say that

I've heard mine at 400' but its quiet. I did, however, see a guy take his up to 950'. First Phantom 3 I ever saw. You couldn't hear it at that height.

Dead silence, really far... around 800' or so. Typical noise and I can barely hear it around 250-300'.

I'm guessing you ask about height as you want to fly over people and not have them hear the buzzing sound? I do this as well, rise up enough to where it is hard to here. In that case I rise up to 250-300'.

400 feet up and 1000 feet out can still hear it

Typical suburbia neighborhood here, with cars, kids and mowers, and no way you can hear mine at 250 directly overhead. If it were to get really empty and quiet for a sec, it'd sound like a distant weed eater being operated somewhere.

I can hear mine at 400', but Ive had people walk by when I'm around 100' and they don't notice anything. If you're zoned in, you hear it...if you're not, you don't. Except, don't go thinking you're going to sneak up on somebody, cause it just won't work.

Reactions: Goldni
Yeah, I can hear it pretty well @ 300ft. and 1200ft away. I might wig out a little if it goes so far I can't! lol

i could just hear mine at 900m distance today, though I knew its direction it was coming from, my hearing could not orientate.

200 feet away cant hear it wow time for doctors visit

Oddly enough in the country, I have heard mine 300-400 yards away and 180 ft up on occasion but seems few people notice if 150+ft up and away from them.
They never look up for it anyway.

Other times it seems very hard to hear. Must be atmospheric conditions.

I can hear my Phantom 4 at 300', but only if I-90, 1/2 mile away, is quiet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl