Ask about ITELITE

No no, its the same panel. Take a look at these 2 picture. 1 is for Yuneec and 1 is mine in for 4K which means for 3S as well. You tell me which one is for Yuneec and which one is for Phantom.
View attachment 62481

no i'm sure its different bro..

yes there is same panel but anttena polarized is different

for 3 standar = 2x 2.4ghz for video link + 1x 5.8ghz for rc
for q500 which is i've those = 2x 5.8ghz for video link + 1x 2.4ghz for rc

same plug but different polarized :)

no i'm sure its different bro..

yes there is same panel but anttena polarized is different

for 3 standar = 2x 2.4ghz for video link + 1x 5.8ghz for rc
for q500 which is i've those = 2x 5.8ghz for video link + 1x 2.4ghz for rc

same plug but different polarized :)
Interesting. You're saying Yuneec use 2 port 5.8Ghz? Then why the panel was written DBS Phantom? Is that mean Yuneec was forced to use the DBS for Phantom? Can you enlighten us how the polarization will be different for 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz? I thought what matter is the final dbi gain.

No no, its the same panel. Take a look at these 2 picture. 1 is for Yuneec and 1 is mine in for 4K which means for 3S as well. You tell me which one is for Yuneec and which one is for Phantom.
View attachment 62481
View attachment 62482

Hello, i'm looking for Itelite Antenna for my P3S in my country, but i didn't found it.

I found on an online store who sell
Itelite Antenna ITE-DBS01 V.2 for Quadcopter Yuneec
I asked to seller about compatibility for P3S, and he said yes.

Is it available for P3S?
Here's the link
Itelite Antenna ITE-DBS01 V.2 for Quadcopter Yuneec

Thank's for the answers.

i'm refering to mas eko not yours ITELITE :)

hmm then why it said "Itelite Antenna ITE-DBS01 V.2 for Quadcopter Yuneec" yuneec with p3s is totally different
actually i'm not check thats ITE-DBS01 V.2 spec but when i saw "for Quadcopter Yuneec" thats bothering me :)
wrong description ? :)

Hmmm..
I think the version is different.
ITE-DBS01 v.2 for Quadcopter Yuneec and ITE-DBS01 v.4 for Phantom 3 Standard. CMIIW :confused:

I already asked to several sellers on Tokped and BL.
and they all answer that Itelite - DJI P3S Range Booster ITE-DBS01. V4 has been discontinued.
They don't importing to Indonesia anymore.
Was it true?

hmm then why it said "Itelite Antenna ITE-DBS01 V.2 for Quadcopter Yuneec" yuneec with p3s is totally different
actually i'm not check thats ITE-DBS01 V.2 spec but when i saw "for Quadcopter Yuneec" thats bothering me :)
wrong description ? :)
No, they force it on the Yuneec. From a business perspective. It doesn't make sense to make 2 different panel form Standard&4K vs the Yuneec. Since they both have 3 ports, it doesn't matter if you plug the 5.8Ghz to 2.4Ghz, even though I'm interested to know about what kind of polarization works best for 5.8 vs 2.4. Now since Dji have the bigger market share, it only make sense to make it for DJI, but differentiate the cable lenght, because if you see the one for Yuneec have shorter ipx cable than the one for Standard.

No, they force it on the Yuneec. From a business perspective. It doesn't make sense to make 2 different panel form Standard&4K vs the Yuneec. Since they both have 3 ports, it doesn't matter if you plug the 5.8Ghz to 2.4Ghz, even though I'm interested to know about what kind of polarization works best for 5.8 vs 2.4. Now since Dji have the bigger market share, it only make sense to make it for DJI, but differentiate the cable lenght, because if you see the one for Yuneec have shorter ipx cable than the one for Standard.

i want to doubt it but if you felt when you plug that ITELITE makes significant improvment i have nothing to said more :)
that will be good reference for mas eko

i want to doubt it but if you felt when you plug that ITELITE makes significant improvment i have nothing to said more :)
that will be good reference for mas eko
I believe, as long as your upgrade antenna have a higher dbi gain, it will improve the signal, regardless of the design. However, it's the final EIRP that counts. It will make the dbi gain higher if its a directional antenna.

2 things:
1. I mentioned 5.8Ghz Booster (amplifier), not about the antenna. The antenna panel for Yuneec already have 5.8Ghz port and 2 2.4Ghz port.
2. Try finding IPX to RP SMA Pigtail cable. I think they have it in Tokopedia. I'm not sure the length needed for P3S, but I'm quite sure the one for 4K needs a longer one. Around 15-20cm.
Jual PIGTAIL CABLE IPX TO SMA FEMALE CONVERTER KABEL 20cm ESP8266 WIFI GPRS - Tokoduino | Tokopedia
Jual RP-SMA Female to uFL / u.FL / IPX / IPEX RF Coax RG178 Pigtail 8" 20cm - Toko Maharaja | Tokopedia

Mr Jeganx, thanks for the link..
I think that i wanna try the antenna panel for yuneec on my P3S,,

do they (links) have the same types?
which one is better?
thank you.. :)

Mr Jeganx, thanks for the link..
I think that i wanna try the antenna panel for yuneec on my P3S,,

do they (links) have the same types?
which one is better?
thank you.. :)
The black one seems more flexible. I think it's similar to the one I'm using in my P3 4K. But I think the bronze one has an insulation around it which gives more protection against interference, but maybe not as flexible as the first one. It's up to you. Have you check the installation video tutorial? Then you can tell which one you need.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4