Ascending circles help please

Reaction score
I have go4 and litchi and would like to fly autonomously in a circle say 30' diameter while ascending about 3' feet with each pass, 20 or so passes. All sensors will be disabled and the flight will be at night. The controller is a non-gps ipad.
If I could get it to fly in circles while having control of altitude, that would work.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if point of interest would work in go4 if that point was a light such as a lantern?

Does anyone know if point of interest would work in go4 if that point was a light such as a lantern?
POI uses a GPS location as its center point. It doesnt matter what object is at the center point.

Reactions: Maddy
Thank you.
I've used POI in daylight and had it in my brain that it was done by camera. Good to find out I was wrong for like the second time in my life. Haha
I'll give it a go.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Thank you.
I've used POI in daylight and had it in my brain that it was done by camera. Good to find out I was wrong for like the second time in my life. Haha
I'll give it a go.
Here's an example of setting up a POI. My 4th flight ever with my P3P using DJI GO 3. You'll see me take off, switch to F mode before starting POI and flying directly over the top of the house to set the center GPS point. Then I back out to set the radius of the circle and press start.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
What a nice job......I sure enjoyed the video....I loved the lady's waves to the camera......wow a Very beautiful area too.

Here's an example of setting up a POI. My 4th flight ever with my P3P using DJI GO 3. You'll see me take off, switch to F mode before starting POI and flying directly over the top of the house to set the center GPS point. Then I back out to set the radius of the circle and press start.
Thanks for that 3rdof5. I messed around with the POI but didn't realize that it functioned off gps.
BTW, have you met 7of9?

Thanks for that 3rdof5. I messed around with the POI but didn't realize that it functioned off gps.
BTW, have you met 7of9?
Lmao no. I wish!!! ?

Last edited:
Here's a POI flight I'm very proud of. My 2nd or 3rd flight and in very high winds as you will see by the tree movement. P3 held her own very well and I got some great video :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues