Reaction score
Needed a 4am start to get here for 4.30am. Think the end result was worth the early start. Arundel Castle in West Sussex, UK.

1546948189-632817-arundel-dawn-from-air.jpg

Thanks, it's a spectacular location from the ground but from 100m up on a rare sunny English morning it's even better.

Reactions: awasos21
What a great picture. I am only just along the coast in Worthing. It looks like Arundel would be a good place to fly.
Have you encountered any flying restrictions there? Or is there anything else that should be taken into account?

Looks awesome,

Reactions: Jasonrowphoto
What a great picture. I am only just along the coast in Worthing. It looks like Arundel would be a good place to fly.
Have you encountered any flying restrictions there? Or is there anything else that should be taken into account?

Looks awesome,

No restrictions, obviously it was very early so no-one around. I parked in the large car park and flew from the river banks. There is plenty of deserted open spaces to fly over and even keeping within the 500m rule, you can get some great angles on the castle and the town.

Excellent shot. Only that parking place at the low left border is a bit disturbing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers