Areial freak fc40

Reaction score
Purchased the cyclop gimbal for my fc 40. Can't get it to set the pitch and will not stop jittering. Any help would be nice since aerial freaks is no help at all.

Welcome to the party JackII.

Sounds like the jitter is because of the gimbal touching something, or out of balance with the camera you are using, or maybe some wires are binding. My gimbal will just about touch a flat surface with stock landing gear. I took a sheet of semi-ridged foam and cut away beneath the gimbal. Now I don't have to worry about the gimbal touching anything before takeoff. I catch for landing, when I don't crash.

Did you turn on the pitch control in NAZA?

This will help you find things here. It's Google Custom Search for just our forum.
Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Welcome to the party JackII.

Sounds like the jitter is because of the gimbal touching something, or out of balance with the camera you are using, or maybe some wires are binding. My gimbal will just about touch a flat surface with stock landing gear. I took a sheet of semi-ridged foam and cut away beneath the gimbal. Now I don't have to worry about the gimbal touching anything before takeoff. I catch for landing, when I don't crash.

Did you turn on the pitch control in NAZA?

This will help you find things here. It's Google Custom Search for just our forum.
Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi
Any good instructions on setting up the cyclop gimbal in naza. Aerial freaks sent me an extra cable is that used for anything.

I'll bet there are good instructions out there. PLEASE use the search link I provided you with.

To continue to ask me questions without answering mine will get you nowhere. :rolleyes:

Reactions: dirkclod
hi jackll I use two small wooden boards about 5 inch square
they fit in the backpack fine with the rest of the gear
handy as some surfaces can be a pain at times :)
and I always catch my fc40 on return

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31