are my aircraft arm leds working correctly

Reaction score
I have noticed other drones have lights that are able to be seen from the sides better than mine. My lights are very visible from underneath. The light colors are working correctly. On the DJ4 app I have turned on and off the "Turn on the Aircraft Arm LEDs" and there is no change. I cannot see the lights very easily when the drone is in the distance as the lights are pointing down and not to the sides. Am I missing something here?

I cannot see the lights very easily when the drone is in the distance as the lights are pointing down and not to the sides. Am I missing something here?
Nope. If you want more visible lights, consider attaching something brighter like STROBON Cree strobe lights.

1s.jpg

3s.jpg

Am I missing something here?

Can I ask how new you are to drone flying? Are you using your eyes via line of sight to orient the drone and not looking at the display on your device?

If you are flying line of sight, the P4s lights show the drones position in front and in the back, and both are visible partially from underneath and the sides as well up to (for me) at least 100 feet away.

If you are flying line of sight and are too far away to be able to determine the drones orientation by its lights, you are flying outside of line of sight. Blinking green means the drone is going away, solid red means its coming back.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez