Are All P4 Propeller Mounts The Same?

For the P4, there is an old style and new style. The P4P/P4A use the new style. It's compatible with the P4 too.

I was looking at those low noise propellers in prticular, all ads seem to be the same though. LOL

Last edited:
I was looking at those low nose propellers in prticular, all ads seem to be the same though. LOL
Are you looking for prop mounts or props?

I was looking at those low nose propellers in prticular, all ads seem to be the same though. LOL
I tried putting the low noise style props on a p4p, and was not impressed.
The change in the flight characteristics was not something I liked. I can’t say I was the only one that had that experience. A bit of research before you toss up the money might be a benefit.

That's what I'm doing. And how do you tell old style from new?

We tested the new silent props on phantom 4 pro and although they were not silent , the props proved to have many benefits.

We also tested the video that came from using these props : 14:52 video test Flying test 4:52

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in and out of the Storm

Sorry guys, thanks for replying, but... I asked specifically about Phantom 4, NOT the Pro. This still does not answer my question. There are dozens of ads selling props and 99% of them are specific that they are for the Phantom 4 Pro or Advanced, completly ignoring the Phantom 4 (first model). This might be picking gnits, but we've all been taken in by deceptives ads.

Sorry guys, thanks for replying, but... I asked specifically about Phantom 4, NOT the Pro. This still does not answer my question. There are dozens of ads selling props and 99% of them are specific that they are for the Phantom 4 Pro or Advanced, completly ignoring the Phantom 4 (first model). This might be picking gnits, but we've all been taken in by deceptives ads.

DJI does not have them listed under the Compatibility page however they do work on the Original Phantom 4 .
If the tone bothers you , than these will change that tone but not really lessen the sound that much.

Last edited:
I asked specifically about Phantom 4, NOT the Pro. This still does not answer my question. There are dozens of ads selling props and 99% of them are specific that they are for the Phantom 4 Pro or Advanced, completly ignoring the Phantom 4 (first model). This might be picking gnits, but we've all been taken in by deceptives ads.
All P4 props fit any P4 model. Here's a complete list of props made by DJI:

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
After a near disaster with aftermarket low noise props, now ONLY DJI props. Yes I use same props on all P4,s have old style mounts on P4 does not matter.

After a near disaster with aftermarket low noise props, now ONLY DJI props. Yes I use same props on all P4,s have old style mounts on P4 does not matter.

OK, thanks. I ordered a couple more sets, as it is, the drone arrives tomorrow andprops Saturday if I'm lucky.

DJI does not have them listed under the Compatibility page however they do work on the Original Phantom 4 .
If the tone bothers you , than these will change that tone but not really lessen the sound that much.

No, the tone does not bother me, it's out of hearing range in seconds anyway. That they work for all models was what I wanted to know, thanks.

My drone came the other day and it does fly with the props I got the day after. That's a relief. LOL Still got only one flight tho, rain yesterday and today it's in the high 40's, tell me, where is summer again? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello