Apple vs. Droid Apps

Reaction score
I have the P3 Advanced and I am running the DJI Pilot app on my Samsung Note 4. For some some reason I could not get a good connection last night. It says "Strong Interference" with "Poor" radio channel quality. I moved it to multiple locations but could never get it to connect or the Camera to come on the screen. I hear that this is a droid device issue and does not happen if using an iPad. Is there any truth to this?

Thanks in advance for the comments. Learning the ropes!

Interesting...
I use an Ipad mini 2 for my Pilot app but I have a Galaxy Note 4 that I was planning to try to see if the dreaded glare issue on the Ipad is solved.
Will try my Note 4 in a couple of days.

Interesting...
I use an Ipad mini 2 for my Pilot app but I have a Galaxy Note 4 that I was planning to try to see if the dreaded glare issue on the Ipad is solved.
Will try my Note 4 in a couple of days.
I am interested in your results. I have an old iPad that should probably be upgraded anyway but if droid has issues I may be pushed into the iPad mini for a solution.

I've only used android phones and tablets and I've yet to have a single issue.

Used the Samsung Galaxy S4 which is a small, 2 year old phone and it had a bit of lag, but that's to be expected with old technology.

Yesterday I got an Nvidia Shield and the thing is flawless. Pretty much zero lag, even when I'm out 2 miles away from the controller. Plus it has an hdmi port so I can use my FPV goggles with it.

I've only used android phones and tablets and I've yet to have a single issue.

Used the Samsung Galaxy S4 which is a small, 2 year old phone and it had a bit of lag, but that's to be expected with old technology.

Yesterday I got an Nvidia Shield and the thing is flawless. Pretty much zero lag, even when I'm out 2 miles away from the controller. Plus it has an hdmi port so I can use my FPV goggles with it.
Great info NickCopter. Thanks for the input.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj