App\tablet issues

Reaction score
Sorry pilots I see there are a lot of threads on this.
My situation. Sold my P4 a year ago. Just bought the same one back. It was flown twice by my friend. When I had it the first time, I used the nvidia k1 shield. Never an issue. I didn't use the tablet the entire time I didn't have the phantom. So I downloaded the new app, it will not connect to the bird. If I select the phantom 4, the app opened and I can see my map that is accurate. The top says "not connected". The viewing area is gray.
I have Android v 7. I even did a factory reset and it still doesn't work. I contacted admin and told him what was happening and his worthless reply was that maybe my "phone" was not on the list.
Any suggestions¿ thank you.

Any suggestions¿ thank you.
It might not be on their list but that has nothing to do with the issue.
The simplest thing to check is the cable.
It might be faulty or a "charge only" cable.
If the cable is not the problem, look into how the tablet handles USB connections.
Make sure that USB debugging is enabled in Developer Options in the Settings.

1. Go to Settings
2. Go across to About in Device
3. Go down to Build and click on it 10times until it says you are in development mode

1. Make sure you have performed the above steps "Enable debugging"
2. Go to Settings
3. Go Across to Developer options
4. Go down to Debugging
5. Toggle USB debugging to On

It might not be on their list but that has nothing to do with the issue.
The simplest thing to check is the cable.
It might be faulty or a "charge only" cable.
If the cable is not the problem, look into how the tablet handles USB connections.
Make sure that USB debugging is enabled in Developer Options in the Settings.

1. Go to Settings
2. Go across to About in Device
3. Go down to Build and click on it 10times until it says you are in development mode

1. Make sure you have performed the above steps "Enable debugging"
2. Go to Settings
3. Go Across to Developer options
4. Go down to Debugging
5. Toggle USB debugging to On
I did what you said. still same issue. I talked with Nvidia tech. when I plug in the tablet, Windows does not recognize it. It charges just fine. There is something wrong there that I need to get fixed but I have no idea who to contact. They told me to contact a local repair shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4