App says Disconnected

Reaction score
I just got my P3 out of the box and followed all of the instructions. However, my DJI app is not giving me a video signal and it says "Disconnected". I assembled it indoors and took it outside afterward. I know nothing about this system. This is my first rodeo. Any ideas?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Did you update the firmware?

Reactions: MariposaLand
Reaction score
Oh, I see. Many are from this site , outlining problems and many from the DJI's forum site.
I cannot saw one way or the other if they are valid stories. It just makes me nervous.
These things are from a massive production line and I'd think if there were specific issues, there would be a thousands of same issues, not just a couple here and there. I'll know Friday.

Reaction score
I've actually been having a problem with it saying disconnected off of my iPad mini 3 after the update sometimes it works other times it doesn't any reason behind this?

Reaction score
I was about to storm over to my computer and post that my iPhone 6 was NOT connecting to my Phantom 3 Pro when I realized that I was plugging in the OTHER lightning cable that is sitting on my counter next to my controller and not the lightning cable that is actually plugged in to the controller! :)
I had even rebooted the P3 and the remote...
Who has two thumbs and sometimes does stupid things???

Reactions: Bob Publicover

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete P3 4K