App Crashing on IOS, help please??

I can't zero in on your particular problem, but I did learn over the weekend that the new iOS update doesn't support anything 32 bit anymore. Our Church bought a used Presonus Studiolive 24.4.2 sound board which can be ran off iPad. The board links to a laptop via firewire, laptop to a router, then the iPad can link to the board via the same router. Presonus had to update their board driver to be able to communicate with the newest iOS update with the newest Presonus update being 64bit only. Not sure about whether or not Go 4 has anything 32 bit, but could possibly be a problem.

I'm by far not technical, but from what gathered during the hours of trying to get this board working, it's to my understanding that some apps are written as 32 "or" 64 bit. The board driver that was on the laptop that came with the board was 32-64, but it wouldn't work with the newest app on the iPad because it was 64 bit only so I had to manually install a 64 bit only driver. Is Go 4 32-64?

It’s been about a month since my last flight and I drove down to LA to visit fam. While in the hills I planned on videoing an abandoned missle site here. I’m using an iPhone 7plus with 128gb. Latest iOS update. Plenty of storage. I loaded up the GO app and my P3S and the app froze. I couldn’t even manually control the camera with the RC. I closed it and reopened and it opened to a frozen screen. Still nothing from the RC.

I opened the Kittyhawk app to see if I could connect that way and it said no RC signal. I closed the kittyhawk app and the GO reloaded enough for me be able to link the RC to the AC, which I have never had to do before today. It connected and I was able to fly for a bit. I got it out to about 1800 ft distance and the app froze. I was able to manually fly it back home and relink it again by repeating the whole process. Flew it once more for about 5 min and the app froze again. I’ve had this thing for about 10 months, well over 50 flights and never seen this before. I’m about to contact DJI, but thought I would look here first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119