App can't find my drone

Reaction score
Hi people I have a phantom 2 running a gopro 3 can't get app to connect to WiFi keeps saying disconnected and says camera not connected any help please running a WiFi booster underneath the drone

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_153219.jpg
    IMG_20180819_153219.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 354
Hi people I have a phantom 2 running a gopro 3 can't get app to connect to WiFi keeps saying disconnected and says camera not connected any help please running a WiFi booster underneath the drone

well this is the phantom 2 vision plus forum , yours is the phantom 2 standard, the P2 does not have an app that you can connect to, the transmitter you show needs a reciever usually in the form of glasses or a monitor to view the live feed.
However with a lot of jiggery pokery using the WIFI transmitter from a P2V plus and some aerials it is possible to use the DJI Vision app to view the output from a Gopro on a Zenmeuse.

@jason if you happen to drop by mate im sure you have the wiring diagram needed.

well this is the phantom 2 vision plus forum , yours is the phantom 2 standard, the P2 does not have an app that you can connect to, the transmitter you show needs a reciever usually in the form of glasses or a monitor to view the live feed.
However with a lot of jiggery pokery using the WIFI transmitter from a P2V plus and some aerials it is possible to use the DJI Vision app to view the output from a Gopro on a Zenmeuse.

@jason if you happen to drop by mate im sure you have the wiring diagram needed.

Here's the article on how to convert a P2 Vision plus to use a Zenmuse gimbal and GoPro camera just scroll down to post #252 in this link:
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus 2.4ghz Wifi Module - wiring diagram / camera connection - Page 17 - RC Groups

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl