Anyone using a Inspire1 radio with P4?

Reaction score
l have an Inspire1 radio gl658c with the DBS mod and ITELite panel. I have been happily flying my P4 with it up until I did the firmware update. Now with the I1 radio the video is unflyable and keeps disconnecting. I should have known better. Anyone flying with an Inspire1 radio having success since the v02.00.0106 FW was released?

I have the same exact setup. I finally got everything working after the update. You have to make sure the RC is updated to the latest firmware to work with the new P4 firmware. For me, getting the RC updated was a pain in the butt. Look for YouTube videos on updating the standard P4 RC. Same procedure. After you get everything sorted, be prepared to experience the same GO4 app glitches that everyone else is complaining about (interference and wind warnings, changes in GPS/Sport mode speed, minor wobbling, etc.). At least with the 685C RC, you'll have decent signal and the DBS/ITElite upgrades do work well on the P4.

So I upgraded from 1.7.6 to 1.7.8 on the radio and it's much better. Just all the known glitching now as has been reported with the new FW.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel