Anyone near Gettysburg PA?

Reaction score
Just got a new P3S and looking to make some friends. I live in Gettysburg PA right near the PA/MD line. I have a few places we could fly or I could meet up with you. Looking to learn how to fly the right way and make some friends at the same time. Let me know. Take care

Hi - I'm in Maryland about 20 miles from downtown DC. Mapquest shows I'm 53 miles from Gettysburg. If you're near the state line, that's closer. I have to drive about 12 miles North anyway to get out of the SFRA, so that makes us closer still.

Would you believe I have yet to see a drone in real life except my own?

So maybe we can meet up some day near your area if you want. We should maybe wait for some of the snow to melt first?

I live over towards BWI and I am about 2 miles from the edge of the SRFA.

Interestingly enough I was out near Gettysburg yesterday because I made a specific trip to shoot a subject I have been wanting to grab for some time. I plan to go back up to shoot over by Caledonia Park at some point this Spring. I just posted the trailer Snow Covered Bridges | DJI Phantom Forum

I'm down in southern Frederick MD. Looking for places and people to fly with.

Will be in the Westminster area Sat March 12th with my bird, if anyone is interested let me know

Just got a new P3S and looking to make some friends. I live in Gettysburg PA right near the PA/MD line. I have a few places we could fly or I could meet up with you. Looking to learn how to fly the right way and make some friends at the same time. Let me know. Take care
Im in York PA. Havent biught one yet. Still researching. You have any suggestiins?..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4