Anyone install DJI Go 3.0.2 yet?

Just went to play store to look at latest go app, and I can't find It. Anyone else not see it?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Just went to play store to look at latest go app, and I can't find It. Anyone else not see it?

Consider you self lucky? [emoji41]

NoCo Drones

Reactions: juangelb
I hope this fixes the S7edge red ring of random reboots
edit: just found out that DJI have removed it from the PLAY store for S7 edge users.

Last edited:
I hope this fixes the S7edge red ring of random reboots
edit: just found out that DJI have removed it from the PLAY store for S7 edge users.
I use an LG, and I cannot see it.,,

I use an LG, and I cannot see it.,,

Can you at least see the go app in the Play store?? Mine is completely removed.. Maybe there is a new GO app to accommodate the P4Pro..

I do not see it at all.

Currently: from here broken link to Play Store, but OK to App store.

https://www.dji.com/mobile/goapp
ee5a730583e5b801ee4cb48d1840b36c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

iOS right? (as Android seems not available for some at the moment).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes, it's iOS for now. I made the horrible mistake of auto update and my flight records are knackered. Time to roll back...again. If not a bad iOS 10.0.1, now a bad GO 3.0.2 too.

Don't worry, they'll screw up Android later.

Aside, one would think the system would be stable by now with little need to keep tinkering with the code which seem to introduce some other nasty matter. Wonder how many crashes occur due to version change software bugs? Likely they'll never tell though.

Reactions: twonorth69
Well looks like I'm sticking with 3.0.1. I don't get how DJI can push out updates that always seem to have a flaw with them. Do they test at all or just wait for the complaints to come in?

Chatted with support. Confirmed that the app is missing from play store. Did not give reason why, but did say it will return.

Not sure the CS person I got knows how to tie their own shoes, to be honest. It was like talking to ATT support.

Reactions: Turbomania
How come when I try and sync my flight data to the cloud via the app it fails every time? Been happening for awhile now.

For what it's worth, I just went for a flight this morning using the iOS 3.0.2 version of DJI Go on my iPad Pro.

It was only 12 minutes.. I went a total of 4 miles (6.4 Km)... No problems at all. Also, I don't see any issue with the flight logs. (But I haven't tried to sync them yet).

Edit.. Just did a sync. It worked OK.

I flew twice yesterday, and I had range issues I didn't have before. There may be other factors involved so I'm still going to do more flying before I roll back to 3.0.1.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31