Anyone install DJI Go 3.0.2 yet?

Hi.
Installed DJI GO in Ipad mini 4 IOs 10.0.2 and got in trouble with Flight logs always when selecting a Flight data it shows a message "NO GPS DATA" and screen stays black.
In Iphone DJI version 3.0.0 and in Galaxy S4 DJI version 3.0.1 still works fine.
So please take care.

IMG_0005.PNG
IMG_0006.PNG
IMG_0006.PNG

Other than video and range problems, I forgot to mention that my bird didn't recognize it had a card installed. I will probably look into it more tomorrow if the winds die down. That was the first time I've had tha problem.

Thanks for your hard work ftttu! DJI is waiting on yours findings prior putting back the droid one in Play Store [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I installed it and flew my Phantom 4 directly after. 2 flights , 1 battery no issues during flights. One issue is I can't see my 4 photos from the DJI go app.
I was using Android on my Samsung s7 edge.

I flew with 3 batteries up to 50%, everything went well. No problem other than losing my flight logs.

Hi Ftttu,
Well, maybe that DJI GO 3.0.2 only in trouble with old logs and the new one after update works ok. i hope so.
But weather today is too bad to fly at this time... not sure if today it will be possible to chek this.

Best regards. Juan

I'm having issues. Goes into weak transmission mode immediately. Screen goes green than black. Anybody know what to do?
Litchi works great! Complain to DJI ABOUT IT

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm having issues. Goes into weak transmission mode immediately. Screen goes green than black. Anybody know what to do?
Litchi works great! Complain to DJI ABOUT IT

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I tried to do a distance run with the newly installed 3.0.2, but I only got halfway(11,000') due to poor video and connection. The next flight got me to around 16,000', but the same problem turned me around again. It is possible that my flight path was off by a little to where there was more interference.

On that first flight, I forgot to push record button so I didn't get video, and on the second flight, the bird didn't recognize there was a card in the slot. I flew today in very strong winds so I couldn't do a distance run. Also, the card was detected this time. Again, I'll try to do another distance run when I get better weather.

To add, I normally fly in P mode, but I'm now doing more Sport mode for my distance runs. When I went from Sport mode to P mode, the bird's speed was not limited to 18 mph. Today, I started in P mode but later switched to Sport. I then went back to P mode which limited the speed like it should have on that second flight a couple of nights ago. i have no idea if it is the bird, latest ilOS, latest Go or latest firmware.

Last edited:
I'm can't see my new flight logs on the new update 3.02 on iOS. It shows on android but no cache pictures

How do I roll back dji go on iOS? Is it possible?

Someone on here has a means doing it with an app called Charlie (?) and a lot of text changes while in iTunes to get prior versions.

I just deleted the GO 3.0.2, then plugged in and re-synced to what was on my iTunes backup on the computer to get back to 3.0.1. iTunes also showed the new Go (3.0.2) with a red band saying "NEW," but I stayed with the unbanded one in the apps folder and selected the "Install" bar shown in there and it worked.

Have to wait for iOS 3.0.3 which might fix the "No GPS Signal" and random erasing of cached flights mess, and pray they don't screw-up something else doing so. I think Android got spared from the iOS 3.0.2 screw-up too. They likely have something special in store for them. :rolleyes:

How they added Chinese voices to Assistant 2 version 1.0.6 is another cool mess that should have been caught immediately if they ran it once posted for download. Been there a couple of weeks now so they do seem slow to the fix.

Other than video and range problems, I forgot to mention that my bird didn't recognize it had a card installed. I will probably look into it more tomorrow if the winds die down. That was the first time I've had tha problem.
That happened to me as well. I tried re-inserting the card which did nothing, but when I clicked a photo everything turned normal.

I got this problem 2 days ago but today when checking back some flight-logs, everything is ok and no GPS issue anymore :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.