Anyone in Wisconsin?

Packerman8,

I won't be in Oshkosh but if you find yourself closer to Milwaukee I'd be glad to help out.

Very close. I have a few on order at Amazon (I'll take delivery on just one.). I'm strictly an IOS guy so fortunately, I'm not in a huge hurry.

I'm mainly an iOS guy as well but have an android tablet on hand.
That's a good point. I could run out and get a cheapo device, and that's what I would recommend to other iOS guys who wants to get going right away. $30.00 and you're ready to role, limited a bit, but you can fly.

I need a android tablet for work. It's nothing special but I'm happy to have it.

And the nice thing is, just about anything that will load the app, will work with your P3. Keep us SEasterners up-to-date on your P3 progress. Best of luck to you.

Will do. Goal for Tuesday is to fly it. If it's raining out I'll try it indoors... :)

Last edited:
Will do. Goal for Tuesday is t fly it. If it's raining out I'll try it indoors... :)
Wednesday spose to be really nice. I'll vouch for your long distance run. Fly’r over Kopp's Custard in Brookfield and I'll take a pic.

Reactions: El Diablo
Sounds like a plan...the maiden flight will be in Jackson. I'm having the bird shipped to work. Maybe I'll end up getting "sick" after I charge it all up. ;-)

Hey all, I am on the west cost of WI, in La Crosse. Just found this web site.
I have a P2 with H3-2D, 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink & iPad GS, iOSD mini, AVL58 5.8G video link.
Plus lots of other DJI stuff.

Later,
Gundy

Reactions: Advexure
Hey all, I am on the west cost of WI, in La Crosse. Just found this web site.
I have a P2 with H3-2D, 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink & iPad GS, iOSD mini, AVL58 5.8G video link.
Plus lots of other DJI stuff.

Later,
Gundy

Welcome to the forum Gundy! Team Wisconsin welcomes you! Go Pack :D

Hi Gundy. Welcome to the forum as well. Advexure is hoping to setup a get together this summer. Hope you'll be able to attend .

Hello ALL, Hope to get my Phantom 3 next week, new on this forum. Nice to see others from Wisconsin, I am located in Clinton, WI (near Beloit). Love to learn and watch others fly, I am excited but also nervous about my first flight lol.

Last edited:
Hello ALL, Hope to get my Phantom 3 next week, new on this forum. Nice to see others from Wisconsin, I am located in Clinton, WI (near Beloit). Love to learn and watch others fly, I am excited but also nervous about my first flight lol. My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

unless you are doing some creative trolling I would recommend you remove your email and cell phone number.

Reactions: CPantom59
unless you are doing some creative trolling I would recommend you remove your email and cell phone number.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did not even think about it, I saw other phone # and emails in the list, thought it was probably ok... Good suggestion, thanks for the help.

Hello Guys.. I have my P3 Advanced. I have it charged up and ready to fly. I am a little hesistant to fly since I have never flown such an expensive drown. I do have the Syma X5C and Syma X8C. I have done the simulator for the P3, and it is not very exciting. Anyone else have a bird in the Madison area that is ready to fly. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers