Anyone here who uses DroneBase compress their images before uploading?

Reaction score
So I've been doing pano missions with dronebase in my freetime and I'm having a blast with it.

Problem for me is uploading the jobs takes forever!! ~40 pictures at 5mb each takes me around a half hour to upload. Has anyone here used something like fast stone to lower the resolution before uploading with dronebase? I wish dronebase had their own forum so I could post it there but I know some of you guys use dronebase so was hoping to see if anyone else has done this.

Reactions: Jack Matthias
I tried to find you a tread on DroneBase and there are to many to post so just do a search for that and you will see many threads on it .
Hope that helps you .

So I've been doing pano missions with dronebase in my freetime and I'm having a blast with it.

Problem for me is uploading the jobs takes forever!! ~40 pictures at 5mb each takes me around a half hour to upload. Has anyone here used something like fast stone to lower the resolution before uploading with dronebase? I wish dronebase had their own forum so I could post it there but I know some of you guys use dronebase so was hoping to see if anyone else has done this.

I don't know about the pano missions but they don't want any compression on the insurance photos.

You can email [email protected] for support. Make sure you are using Google Chrome. Also, check your internet speed - use speedtest.net and send us a screen shot. Please do not lower resolution on your images though.

Sounds like your internet connection might be to blame, while their upload process isn't fast the pano missions I've uploaded would only take about 5-10 minutes for 30 or so photos. On insurance missions that sometimes have 120+ photos it sometimes takes 30+ minutes. For sure use google chrome though as once I tried Firefox and it slowed things down tremendously. Also be sure to transfer them to you computer first so your not uploading directly from the sd card which will slow things down also.

Are you having any success with pano missions. All the missions in my area are old, like they are not updating the MLS database.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl