Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Anyone having problems with batteries going down quickly?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phil H, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Phil H

Like most of you, I have purchased extra batteries for my Phantom 2. On two separate occasions, I have experienced a very quick depletion of juice. I start out at 98% everything is fine. Once I hit about 60% I notice the percentage drops quickly. I usually fly to 32% then land. The other day things were fine and I noticed red flashing lights. The monitor showed about 18%. It went from 30+ percent to 18% in just a few seconds. So, I landed. I had a similar experience with another battery sometime ago. Otherwise, the other batteries perform fine and I get about 12 to 14 minutes of flight time.
    Thanks in advance.

PhilH

2. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Phil I have had that to happen and when I checked my #'s in assistant saw I had a bad cell, have you checked what yours where in those battery's ?

3. Phil H

No, but I will.
    Thanks.
    Phil

dirkclod likes this.