Anyone have experience with DJI Netherlands?

Reaction score
So i sent my drone for repair/replacement to Dji Holland because the RC didnt want to connect to AC, the site says they have received it today and Im wondering how long do you think ill have to wait before i get my drone back, because I am leaving for a holiday on 17.8. and im hoping to get it back by then, please share your experience with DJI service and leave comment, thanks

So i sent my drone for repair/replacement to Dji Holland because the RC didnt want to connect to AC, the site says they have received it today and Im wondering how long do you think ill have to wait before i get my drone back, because I am leaving for a holiday on 17.8. and im hoping to get it back by then, please share your experience with DJI service and leave comment, thanks
From confirmation of receiving my p4p (which was 7 days after they signed for the package) it took 6 days before they sent it back.

DJI NL were the ones that resolved an issue for me (in 24 hours) that other DJI support teams had failed to resolve in three months

Reactions: eric brinkhorst
From confirmation of receiving my p4p (which was 7 days after they signed for the package) it took 6 days before they sent it back.

so theoretically I should receive it before 17.8.,, I mean you wrote that the whole ordeal lasted 15 days right?

@andy_k Did you send in the drone or they helped you through email?

so theoretically I should receive it before 17.8.,, I mean you wrote that the whole ordeal lasted 15 days right?
Note that this one sample does not guarantee the time they will use on your case, but it can at least give you a reference

upload_2017-8-4_11-23-52.png

wow they sure fixed it fast, what was wrong with your bird? they probably wont be fixing mine, rather replacing it, because it looks like it a manufacturing defect, so it should be fast
They replaced everything so it was probably just a refurbish. (Camera sensor was nonfunctional and gps unstable)

They replaced everything so it was probably just a refurbish. (Camera sensor was nonfunctional and gps unstable)

**** as i sad they were fast, I just checked the status of my bird and it still hasnt changed since thursday afternoon, when they updated to received status

After they received my p3pro last year it took 9 days to go through the process and a further 6 to get it back to Northern Ireland...that was for a shell replacement. Hopefully yours is quicker.

Can you actually fly it in nl? I was in Amsterdam for a week recently... Amazingly fun place. I was planing to take my mavic with me for the trip but I found out Amsterdam was a no fly zone. Plus, the weather sucked... cold and windy even in August... No good for flying drones but good for getting high [emoji23] Good luck with your drone issues, I have no tangible basis for my statement but I believe DJI NL should provide slightly better and faster service. I wish you good flights and solutions to your drone problems...

Can you actually fly it in nl? I was in Amsterdam for a week recently... Amazingly fun place. I was planing to take my mavic with me for the trip but I found out Amsterdam was a no fly zone. Plus, the weather sucked... cold and windy even in August... No good for flying drones but good for getting high
emoji23.png
Good luck with your drone issues, I have no tangible basis for my statement but I believe DJI NL should provide slightly better and faster service. I wish you good flights and solutions to your drone problems...

baba, im not from NL im from Slovenia, the drone was sent to DJI NL for a repair, since we dont have official dji repair centre here.

did all of you guys have care refresh? i mean i didnt even have the time to activate it since i only got 2 hour of flight time, i read somewhere that it goes through the repair process a lot more quicker, is that true?

did all of you guys have care refresh? i mean i didnt even have the time to activate it since i only got 2 hour of flight time, i read somewhere that it goes through the repair process a lot more quicker, is that true?
Refresh not available in Norway so no. Not sure if it makes any difference.

Refresh not available in Norway so no. Not sure if it makes any difference.

Just checked my case number, and it still says accepted, no status update, nothing, Im disappointed to say at least, this wont be fixed in another 2 weeks and I will be forced to buy a mavic, cause of my holiday next week...

just a quick update guys, after I nagged the hell of of DJI admin on their forum, my drone went through the whole process of repair on a matter of a day and it has been shipped out yesterday, so I should be getting my drone in the mail on monday, based on the UPS delivery prediction!! It looks like I will be gettting my birdy back 3 days before my holiday!! Happy AF :)

Got my P4P+, and soon as I unpacked it I checked it for crooked camera, horizontal tilt when flying sideways, gimbal vibration etc. and it has non of the mentioned faults, the only thing it has is video glitch when recording at 60fps, but that is normal for every drone, at least thats what I read... 30 fps works fine a minor glitch here and there. Cant wait till i go and take some footage on my holiday, which is coming up in 2 days! will def post something here :)

Reactions: whitelineNI
- Phantom 4 Advanced Plus
- IMU calibration error, replaced drone and swapped gimbal
- 8 days door-to-door. (repair center DJI Barendrecht, NL)

That´s a nice transit time. Well done DJI :)

Reactions: Tomas Wangen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez