Anyone bought one of those gimbal guards from irepairmd.com?

Reaction score
Hey all,

So i came from the P3 Pro where it was common to have a gimbal guard. Meaning the one that attached from the base of each landing gear across. I describe it this way because if you've seen the gimbal guard sold through irepairmd.com (link attached) Phantom 4 Gimbal Guard | irepairmd it the type where its protecting the arm of the gimbal. The yaw arm i believe. Its only about $15 and i cant lie it does seem like a good idea. I only came across this guys site because if you've ever searched for how tos or accessories or repairs in YouTube his videos come up. Anyways...I wanted to ask here because if you just search for "gimbal guard" anywhere you get results for the one we're all thinking of; the ones that attach to the landing gear. The one that has been known to be problematic specifically with the new P4 series with extra sensors.

I think i may just go ahead and buy one. If anyone has any experience with this though please let us know!

thanks!

1588387588187.png
1588387608347.png

What are you hoping to solve here? Attempting to prevent the gimbal from falling apart on crashing? If so, this likely won't help you since that's not a common problem for Phantom 4 models.

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik