Anybody edit videos?

Reaction score
My goodness. Some older people are so immature. All this bickering. @dirkclod and @clackey just had to kill a thread because this was happening. What is happening to this forum!?!

Reaction score
My goodness. Some older people are so immature. All this bickering. @dirkclod and @clackey just had to kill a thread because this was happening. What is happening to this forum!?!

I’m the OP on this thread and was asking a valid question; I’m not the one Criticizing somebody’s unedited video from their parent’s basement 😎.

I actually have seen your videos and they’re great!

I spend around 30 minutes on aerials at a job... so $125 for 30 minutes is fine for me. “my” clients like what they receive (which is a bargain for what they pay). If they get inside pics or video that is extra.

I do this drone work to escape the arrogant punks I deal with everyday at my police job; sorry if my post came off immature but I see way too many keyboard warriors in my real job.

Last edited:

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well Weston some are or just one member can cause a chain reaction and without anyone reporting it before it gets long that’s why.
Ok guys the member that started ‘this mess has been removed and I cleaned this thread as much as I could.
If i got your post by mistake I’m sorry.
Now carry on guys.And smash that report button next
time something like this happens.
Thanks.

Reactions: Adamborz
Reaction score
Well Weston some are or just one member can cause a chain reaction and without anyone reporting it before it gets long that’s why.
Ok guys the member that started ‘this mess has been removed and I cleaned this thread as much as I could.
If i got your post by mistake I’m sorry.
Now carry on guys.And smash that report button next
time something like this happens.
Thanks.

Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Reaction score
Yeah you weren't criticizing anyone but there were some people that wanted to cause a fight rather than have a conversation and help each other get better...
I’m the OP on this thread and was asking a valid question; I’m not the one Criticizing somebody’s unedited video from their parent’s basement .

I actually have seen your videos and they’re great!

I spend around 30 minutes on aerials at a job... so $125 for 30 minutes is fine for me. “my” clients like what they receive (which is a bargain for what they pay). If they get inside pics or video that is extra.

I do this drone work to escape the arrogant punks I deal with everyday at my police job; sorry if my post came off immature but I see way too many keyboard warriors in my real job.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yeah you weren't criticizing anyone but there were some people that wanted to cause a fight rather than have a conversation and help each other get better...
Ok it’s over and cleaned up so let’s get back to the main topic guys.

Reactions: chascoadmin
Reaction score
Pinnacle studio is a great program I use on version 23 now started at 7. Very easy to use. Hope this helps

Reaction score
I have to say, probably the best alternative cheap video editor right now is DaVinci resolve, but I use Adobe premiere pro.

Here's my video editing story. When I was 6 years old, I used Windows movie Maker. Then when I turned 8 I used a copy of my dad's Adobe premiere CS2. It was pretty outdated so my dad bought the all new PowerDirector version 8. (Yes that was a few years ago...) I used PowerDirector 8, 12, and 14, and then I started using DaVinci resolve. This was a great path for me to take, learning most of my editing skills in PowerDirector, learning a slightly more professional software, DaVinci resolve, and then moving on to Adobe premiere pro CC 2018. And the entire suite of all the other apps which I use quite a bit. I just haven't found any other apps that suit my needs, and I have to use Adobe for business now anyway.

Reaction score
Well this is my thread and I’m still using Adobe Premiere... still haven’t found anything better. On a side note, my P4P+ is developing a glitch (camera randomly twitches) so am looking to upgrade but with the remote ID stuff pending I’m not looking forward to spending coin on a drone right now.

Reactions: Phoenix One
Reaction score
Looks like your doing a fine job.

thanks, Adobe is fine but there are limits to its editing abilities. I just have to carefully plan where I stand and park because I know the limitations of removing people or vehicles in premiere/ after effects.

Reaction score
Totally understand. I can't stand a drone shadow innthe shot either. And it's looks unprofessional. But sometimes it happens. I wish I had some advice to Give but im just wetting my feet on the whole editing thing myself.

Reactions: Adamborz

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barneybg