Anybody edit videos?

My goodness. Some older people are so immature. All this bickering. @dirkclod and @clackey just had to kill a thread because this was happening. What is happening to this forum!?!

My goodness. Some older people are so immature. All this bickering. @dirkclod and @clackey just had to kill a thread because this was happening. What is happening to this forum!?!

I’m the OP on this thread and was asking a valid question; I’m not the one Criticizing somebody’s unedited video from their parent’s basement ?.

I actually have seen your videos and they’re great!

I spend around 30 minutes on aerials at a job... so $125 for 30 minutes is fine for me. “my” clients like what they receive (which is a bargain for what they pay). If they get inside pics or video that is extra.

I do this drone work to escape the arrogant punks I deal with everyday at my police job; sorry if my post came off immature but I see way too many keyboard warriors in my real job.

Last edited:
Well Weston some are or just one member can cause a chain reaction and without anyone reporting it before it gets long that’s why.
Ok guys the member that started ‘this mess has been removed and I cleaned this thread as much as I could.
If i got your post by mistake I’m sorry.
Now carry on guys.And smash that report button next
time something like this happens.
Thanks.

Reactions: Adamborz
Well Weston some are or just one member can cause a chain reaction and without anyone reporting it before it gets long that’s why.
Ok guys the member that started ‘this mess has been removed and I cleaned this thread as much as I could.
If i got your post by mistake I’m sorry.
Now carry on guys.And smash that report button next
time something like this happens.
Thanks.

Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah you weren't criticizing anyone but there were some people that wanted to cause a fight rather than have a conversation and help each other get better...
I’m the OP on this thread and was asking a valid question; I’m not the one Criticizing somebody’s unedited video from their parent’s basement [emoji41].

I actually have seen your videos and they’re great!

I spend around 30 minutes on aerials at a job... so $125 for 30 minutes is fine for me. “my” clients like what they receive (which is a bargain for what they pay). If they get inside pics or video that is extra.

I do this drone work to escape the arrogant punks I deal with everyday at my police job; sorry if my post came off immature but I see way too many keyboard warriors in my real job.

Yeah you weren't criticizing anyone but there were some people that wanted to cause a fight rather than have a conversation and help each other get better...
Ok it’s over and cleaned up so let’s get back to the main topic guys.

Reactions: chascoadmin
Pinnacle studio is a great program I use on version 23 now started at 7. Very easy to use. Hope this helps

I have to say, probably the best alternative cheap video editor right now is DaVinci resolve, but I use Adobe premiere pro.

Here's my video editing story. When I was 6 years old, I used Windows movie Maker. Then when I turned 8 I used a copy of my dad's Adobe premiere CS2. It was pretty outdated so my dad bought the all new PowerDirector version 8. (Yes that was a few years ago...) I used PowerDirector 8, 12, and 14, and then I started using DaVinci resolve. This was a great path for me to take, learning most of my editing skills in PowerDirector, learning a slightly more professional software, DaVinci resolve, and then moving on to Adobe premiere pro CC 2018. And the entire suite of all the other apps which I use quite a bit. I just haven't found any other apps that suit my needs, and I have to use Adobe for business now anyway.

Well this is my thread and I’m still using Adobe Premiere... still haven’t found anything better. On a side note, my P4P+ is developing a glitch (camera randomly twitches) so am looking to upgrade but with the remote ID stuff pending I’m not looking forward to spending coin on a drone right now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Phoenix One
Looks like your doing a fine job.

thanks, Adobe is fine but there are limits to its editing abilities. I just have to carefully plan where I stand and park because I know the limitations of removing people or vehicles in premiere/ after effects.

Totally understand. I can't stand a drone shadow innthe shot either. And it's looks unprofessional. But sometimes it happens. I wish I had some advice to Give but im just wetting my feet on the whole editing thing myself.

Reactions: Adamborz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers