Any update on shipping ?

Customer reference number IS NOT your queue number, it is for online support to find your order and info!

You have to mail them to get your Priority Number, if they won't let you know, you are way far back on the list.

I had to push the support for 3 days with tricky question, final answer was "Only the reference number is for customer service.
Your reference number is 11198 and your order isn't in the front of the queue."

Good to know, I will cancel my order because I will get it sooner from dealer instead, also I don't have to contact DJI support never again.

The best luck I had was to hit the chat in the lower right hand corner of the store.
http://store.dji.com
I tried the support chat, and emailing. No luck. Within 3 minutes I had my answer with the chat.
They asked for my order # and were able to give me my priority/queue #

Reactions: Gearie
just found out that the DJI app for the phantom 3 will not be ready to be down loaded for two to three weeks.

Woo hoo! Got the email last night and FedEx shows tomorrow delivery. Glad my GF is going to be gone Saturday :)

Did I not read also that the android app must be updated before flight along with the drone and this software is NOT available yet.

Not available for ISO.....just to clarify android is good to fly.

YES...I got hold of chat / support and got my Priority number (I had to tell them I wanted to cancel my order but just to be clear I wanted to know the priority before I contact local dealer and ask them when its delivered), 2800 something they said, P3A to Europe. (Europe had some delay)
So my order should be sent next couple of days if not in 12 hours from DJI.

Remember, your Customer Reference IS NOT your queue number.
You need to contact support and beg them to give you the real number.

Last edited:
Reactions: sawx75
I ordered a P3P with extra battery direct from DJI on April 10th. I have a FedEx tracking number and it is showing delivery in California on May 4 (Monday). I got a note from DJI saying that what I receive Monday will be just the P3P and that the extra battery will arrive separately at "a later date in May."

With regards to the iOS app, the message said:
iOS Pilot App
The Phantom 3 compatible version the DJI Pilot app for iOS will be available on the App Store within one week. After downloading the new DJI Pilot app, you must update the firmware of your Phantom 3 before it can be used.

Without both updates, the iOS version of the DJI Pilot app will not work with your Phantom 3.

For full instructions on updating your firmware, please download the “How to Update the Firmware” document at http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download/.
If you look at that URL, you'll also see that you can download the user manual.

Reactions: Gearie
I ordered a P3P with extra battery direct from DJI on April 10th. I have a FedEx tracking number and it is showing delivery in California on May 4 (Monday). I got a note from DJI saying that what I receive Monday will be just the P3P and that the extra battery will arrive separately at "a later date in May."
Great To hear. What was your priority number?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3