Any update on shipping ?

I wonder how's B&H doing, I placed my order from B&H first then I cancelled and ordered through UAV-Outlet. Any updates on B&H that is going to make me regret?

Not hearing anything about Tier 1 resellers shipping yet. I wonder if they are getting their inventory on Wednesday 4/29 also. The same delivery date the DJI direct preorders shipped today are showing.

Wow, by the end of this week we will be talking about the quality of videos and flight distances instead of delivery rumors.

I just chatted with Cherry on DJI site. She confirmed only P3P w/o extra battery shipping now. P3P with extra battery she said they "hope" to ship middle of May. Nothing on timing of P3A (but I didn't follow up on that). Painful as I ordered P3P w/ extra battery, ugh. I guess I will be living vicariously through the rest of you for several weeks . . .

Double whammy for me - I'm in UK and ordered a P3P w/ extra battery . . . Hopefully I'll get it b4 the Inspire 2 is launched.

I just got off the phone with UAV-Outlet. They still didn't receive their tracking numbers and we have to wait until tomorrow morning because of the time difference. And she said the extra batteries are going to be delayed also.

Anyone in North Texas who gets their hands on one on Wednesday and wants to sell it for a profit let me know :p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing