any reason to keep P3s now that I have a Mavic Pro?

Reaction score
Not sure if I should keep the P3S and do some risky things (routes) (mods)...or just try to sell it. Doubt it has much resale value.

Not sure if I should keep the P3S and do some risky things (routes) (mods)...or just try to sell it. Doubt it has much resale value.
The P3S is a great machine and as such, should be around awhile. They can be had brand new for as low as $399. Re-sale is not much. Better off just hanging on to it.

Ive got a p4 and im still hanging on to my p3a. Trusty machine that never gave me one problem. And who said you cant have more than one drone. You never know what might happen then you have a spare. Just saying.

I’m in same boat. My P3s was/is a great ac. Never an issue. I might try to sell with all accessories and if i can get $300-$400 then maybe. If not I’m giving as a present to my brother in law who is getting into drones now.

Keep it. Why?

1) Back up in case you lose your mavic

2) use it for risky litchi missions

3) fly it as your mavic is charging

4) looks cool having 2 drones on the shelf

5) fly with a buddy creating awesome follow the drone footage

Countless reasons to keep your drone [emoji6]

Reactions: Mark The Droner
4) looks cool having 2 drones on the shelf

^^^ best reason ^^^ LOL

I intended to sell my P3S after I bought the P3P, at least that's what I told me wife... JK ;)

For now tho, I'm keeping it because I can't get out of it what it's worth to me - as a backup, secondary, or even a 'risky mission' guinea pig, or 'mad scientist' experiment platform. :D

I've been told that the earlier Phantoms with their larger motors handle the wind better than the Mavic, by a guy who flew around Pinal Island in Saint Martin. I have no idea if it's true or not, but it makes a certain kind of sense, if you don't overthink it...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl