Any Phantom Pilots in Victor NY?

Reaction score
I was given a souped-up Phantom, not sure what model but one of the earlier ones. It was upgraded with Light Bridge and stronger motors. Supposedly there is nothing wrong with it, just not flown in a while. Battery test good but when try to start up lights blink red saying battery bad. I fly the Inspire 1 so I have some Idea what I'm doing but am looking for help if there is someone near by the Victor NY area, near Rochester NY. I would like to get this flying for my son.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

I am in the Rochester area myself, PM me and I can help you determine what model you have. If it is a P2 I have batteries you could try to rule that out. There is a local DJI authorized repair shop on the West side of Rochester in Greece, good guys over there.

Thanks for offering to help. When I try to start the motors the rear 2 lights (on craft motor arms) go from flashing yellow to blinking red four times then back to yellow blinking. Reading the Phantom 2 manual again, it doesn't have an error code for 4 red blinks, only 5 blinks, which is the low battery but battery has 4 green LED so should be good. I got to calibrate the compass again and see what happens, maybe that is the error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna