Any motorcyclists in here?

1995 Honda Goldwing. Too small trunk to house my huge case, so I typically just lay some towels folded and set it on the towels to absorb bumps and the RC beside it. No problems.

1995 Honda Goldwing. Too small trunk to house my huge case, so I typically just lay some towels folded and set it on the towels to absorb bumps and the RC beside it. No problems.

First I recall seeing "Goldwing" and "too small" appear that close together :D

Has anyone been transporting their P3 on motorcycle?

I was thinking it would be a good way to combine hobbies and give me a destination for afternoon rides.

I am just a bit concerned that a twin cylinder might vibrate too much for the electronic sensors
in the P3.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Most likely I will purchase a Lowepro DroneGuard backpack. Looks like a good one for using while riding. Anyone have this one? I ride a Yahama FZ07 parallel twin.

20160419_112435.jpg
my two favourite hobbies

Reactions: peterepeat69
I have a zx6r and an advanced, want to take the two for a dream flight.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

9953a12357f6522162222d6beb9bcd64.jpg

My zx6r 2008 and advanced what dreams are made of

I have pick foam in my top case on my BMW R1200RT. Works like a charm for me.

Buy another bike , I haul any thing from a shotgun to a bow .KTM adventure 950+18 others.

Here, here!

<--- Not like my garb doesn't give me away! LOL

Out on the trail last week looking for Phantom flying spots. This is off of Chrome Avenue in Miami. I use a Lowepro DroneGuard CS400 backpack.

View attachment 50844
View attachment 50845
I like that pack. Does everything stay secure or does it slide around at all. I've been eyeballing that same one

I like that pack. Does everything stay secure or does it slide around at all. I've been eyeballing that same one

There is a little bit of slide with things stored in the outer areas. Nothing that would stop me from buying again. Also to note, the whole pack is Velcro oriented. As we know Velcro is a Hook & Loop fastener system. The entire interior of the pack (the light color gray) every square inch is "Loop" which means you can use any "Hook" you want. In other words, if you have extra Velcro lying around you can use the "Hook" portion with this pack to fasten things down. This makes it very versatile.

Reactions: moto_jw
IMG_1097.jpg

Have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot more flying and considerably less riding this year

Reactions: Jtrjr
Great "one up" gel seat. never use the original factory seat. I have the passenger pillion and back east when my honey joins me. I'm a big guy, 6'6" and this seat and setup fits me well. Under 5k miles, likely going to sell since I rarely ride it.

Have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot more flying and considerably less riding this year

Mine are bigger on my NOS breathing, 100" S&S, Baker RSD 6-speed, though.:)

No Phantom for this one!

Jerry

DSCN0223.JPG

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4