Any legal types in Arizona here?

MTH

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Read that Arizona passed a law concerning "Drones" sometime in 2016. Update on Arizona Drone Laws

Excerpt from the above states; " On the flip side, the law is helpful to hobbyists by requiring cities with more than one park to allow drones in at least one of them."

Does anyone know if this was has been changed or who I could contact in the state house to find out if it has? The reason I ask is that I sent an email to the Goodyear Dept. of Parks and Recreation requesting a list of parks that allow multi-rotor copters, sUAS. The response was that no parks in Goodyear allow Drones.

I follow the laws, rules, and regulations and I think the city of Goodyear should also.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks all
Mitch

Hi,

I am not a legal type and it has been awhile since I have been out there ...... But isn't there a very large abandoned airport/airpark southeast of Goodyear? Its east of 10 just past Firebird Lake if I remember correctly. I think we even called it Goodyear Airport. But there hasn't been anything going on out there for years. Be a great spot to fly!

Like I say .....its been awhile. Best to you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl