Antenna Removal

Reaction score
Anybody know if the antennas screw of the controller of the inspire and the p3 for a hopeful easy antenna upgrade to come. I see the antenna upgrade for the inspire at FPVLR comes with wires and needs to be taken apart to upgrade which suggests they don't maybe. Dont really fancy attempting something like that my self should the upgrade kit need to be done in that way on the P3 when it comes out for a whole number of reasons.

Anybody know if the antennas screw of the controller of the inspire and the p3 for a hopeful easy antenna upgrade to come. I see the antenna upgrade for the inspire at FPVLR comes with wires and needs to be taken apart to upgrade which suggests they don't maybe. Dont really fancy attempting something like that my self should the upgrade kit need to be done in that way on the P3 when it comes out for a whole number of reasons.

They're not supposed to be easily removed or replaced to meet 47 CFR 15.
The Tx was tested and certified in the OEM configuration and that is the way it is intended to be used.

It doesn't stop hacking but it doesn't enable it either.

Oh i see, better hope i dont ever break one of them then. Was hoping they would just screw of but i didn't think they would to be honest. cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic