Another Tablet Question

Reaction score
I have a P3S and thinking about buying a samsung galaxy tab? I see it on the list of devices here on this site but id like to know for sure before i push da button.

That's what I was to do Phil. I had an old RCA laying around. This Voyager is also listed on the webpage I found on the Phantom Help page but it stutters so bad I think it needs therapy. :confused:

I started with my old Samsung phone and when I decided to upgrade to a tablet , I saved up and got the galaxy tab S2 , more powerful than the regular galaxy tab and will work with what ever phantom I might upgrade to

You want at least 2 gigs of ram to run LItchi and Go these days. My old tab 6 at 1.5 gigs workded well for a while and then subsequent updates to both apps kind of axed it as a flying device.

Reactions: JazzAir
You want at least 2 gigs of ram to run LItchi and Go these days. My old tab 6 at 1.5 gigs workded well for a while and then subsequent updates to both apps kind of axed it as a flying device.

I think you saved me stuka. 2 gigs huh? The one I had saved was that same one with 1.5 gigs. No go right?

It would probably work, but erratically. Some of it depends on number of open apps and available memory as well. It clearly wasn't enough for latest version of Litchi, as the developers informed me after I had some weird telemetry.. The Go app is pretty much the same . Do yourself a favor and get something with at least 2 gigs. Force close any flight programs you have on the device prior to flying, especially if you have more than one besides go on the same device. I found that even the go app required force close when changing batteries between flights on same outing. Force closing can resolve a lot of issues.

If interested, I have a detailed guide for tweaking Android devices here.

I hate to hijack my own thread but stuka brings another noob question to mind. Why and is it normal to have to force close the Go app after each battery change? Took me a minute to figure out why I couldn't get the video signal back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl