Another P3 lost into the sea

I was just about to open mine tonight, now I'm worried again thought the dust had settled.

Let's see what this sonic sensor error is all about and see if it's a pilot or P3 error.

Leekiya, stop worrying and just go fly the thing! There will always be someone crashing or birds falling from the sky. Go have fun!

LOL, i know your right. If all 4 crashes now had been different i wouldn't be that worried, as a long term phantom pilot i fully understand most flyaways/crashes are pilot error. Its just these crashes all seem to be the same which worries me that's all. Your right tho, i should just chill, have a glass of wine and open her up. LOL :D

Call me skeptical but most of the people that are reporting problems have only just joined the forum and it is their first post, now I know that a lot of people only turn to the forums when they have a problem but until I see evidence from a regular forum member that they have had an issue I will take these reports with a pinch of salt. but lets be honest even then, if its a one off, it will not stop me taking her up as based on percentages and odds you probably have more chance of being struck by lightening whilst out flying......:rolleyes:

LOL, i know your right. If all 4 crashes now had been different i wouldn't be that worried, as a long term phantom pilot i fully understand most flyaways/crashes are pilot error. Its just these crashes all seem to be the same which worries me that's all. Your right tho, i should just chill, have a glass of wine and open her up. LOL :D
I hear ya, but at least we have flight logs now. Coming from the V+ forum, trying to diagnose "what happened" from user accounts and crash videos is a thing of the past (presumably). Just take her out. Remember that feeling the first time you took up the P2? It's that x100 on the P3.

I hear ya, but at least we have flight logs now. Coming from the V+ forum, trying to diagnose "what happened" from user accounts and crash videos is a thing of the past (presumably). Just take her out. Remember that feeling the first time you took up the P2? It's that x100 on the P3.

Yea your right, she is coming out the box tonight

Jayb, you right with what you say about these crashes coming from newbie guys on forums, i to had both schools of thought on this all so.

Reactions: AmosMoses
This early period is likely to be high with problems because :

- they are the first production batch of a new model, running non-existent App (or V1.0)

- people are keen to get in the air and might not RTFM

- with each model DJI are attracting more people to the hobby who might not have any R/C experience

- the specs/range might encourage people to push the envelope.

I'm certainly considering a P3, but I'm happy to let others adopt the 'bleeding edge' for the first few months. Call me a ***** :)

A

There is another thought as well, seems all these crashes have been reported by new forum members, then a few posts saying they cant get in touch with DJI. Then nothing, not a mention on what happening, what dji are doing, just nothing. Just looked back at them all now apart from the first one on Dji forum which i cant find and nothing else reported. Not a sausage, which seems a bit strange to me,anyone else had this thought.

*****, you are missing out. This thing is cake compared to flying helis. Just kiddin on the comment but This is the third revision and it flys so nice. I think you are ok by getting one. Video is phenominal. Really nice bird to fly

Well at least you have learned your lessons about posting lies, exaggerations and general BS. It is beginning to look like you sit around all day and monitor the DJI forum for crashes so you can rush overt here and post the information. I have yet to see you post anything else in these forums, except for your earlier batch of photoshopped fake DJI documents and exaggerated release dates fort the software, all of which have been totally debunked by the facts.

thanks for the update! lol

Who's Manuel and why does everyone keep talking about him ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic