Another P2 battery clone to consider

rufusonfire said:
****. Stumbled on the NukeRC site the other day, it sounded like a promising alternative to the $160 DJI batteries.

But seeing this thread, and how many people have ordered them yet NOBODY has actually received one makes me hesitant. You'd think that if this company wanted to make a splash they'd have a bunch of them queued-up and ready to send-out fast to get them in people's hands and get some reviews going.

Oh well, at least now DJI has dropped the price of their batteries so I won't feel like I'm getting ripped-off as much when I order them...
Not a bad idea on your part. When an order takes 15 days to ship it makes one think they waited until they had orders to manufacture them. The real bad part will be after waiting a month for a battery it may not work......

Ya even if it does arrive and even if it is an ok battery I don't think I would recommend any one do business with them. To many sketchy things all right off the bat. and Like I had noted earlier even if they were shipping product and had a good product that is at an ok price. They still will not be in business very long if they are shipping there stuff on the down low like its contraband. Oh wait it is being its not allowed to be shipped by the methods they use. If they even are shipping any thing for real.

J.James said:
Ya eben if it does arrive and even if it is an ok battery I don't think I would recommend any one do business with them. To many sketchy things all right off the bat. and Like I had noted earlier even if they were shipping product and had a good product that is at an ok price. They still will not be in business very long if they are shipping there stuff on the down low like its contraband. Oh wait it is being its not allowed to be shipped by the methods they use. If they even are shipping any thing for real.

ROGER THAT

My battery was shipped on the 10th of June. The tracking number still shows nothing and as of today, just about a month later, still no battery. I have emailed them and even PM Nukerc a couple of days ago and had no response.

Tom

My battery was shipped on the 10th of June. The tracking number still shows nothing and as of today, just about a month later, still no battery. I have emailed them and even PM Nukerc a couple of days ago and had no response.

Id keep a close tab on the time from the time you placed your order if you paid by paypal you only have 45 days from the time the order was placed to try and get a refund. and also even if paypal decides in any one favor. They can usually only recover the money if the seller still has it in there account. and even there seller protection is only up to a total about and once the seller uses up the total amount of protection that pay pal will cover Then they dont cover any thing over the total amount of coverage. It used to be $25k So hopefully they did not scam more then 258 or so people or else any one else after that is not going to get there money back from pay pal and will have to instead dispute it with there credit card co if they are scamming any one.

Good thought there J.James. My first Email of being shipped was June 23rd. Then two days ago Hong Kong post showed they just received notice. Today they state it will leave China on the 13th. I wonder what will show up after the 13th. One thing for sure, it will be the only one I purchase. This is just nuts.
:x

Today they state it will leave China on the 13th

ya thats what mine is saying to. which is totally crappy i also notice its saying the item is a letter and not a package.

I ordered something else form a reputable place 2 days ago that is also shipping threw hk post and that is already not only showing up for the last 2 days its also already on its way and saying its a package its also already showing up on usps tracking as of today. to.

The one from NukeBS saying its letter me wondering if they just mailed some letter or any thing that would just let them have a tracking number to try and show they mailed some thing to try and buy more time with paypal before paypal lowers the boom on them and shuts there account down.

And I also agree even if a battery arrives eventually its the last this I ever order form them. I'm also now skeptical about any of the claims about its quality to now. Being most every thing else out of them has been found to be a lie.

one more bit of confirmation RC nuke is a scam site. I made a comment about how long its taking to get any thing and also how there is NOT one single person that can be found that can say they ever got one or giving a review and that comment was removed.

So they are trying to make sure nothing negative is said. A reputable co would of instead maybe posted a reply to the comment and tried to point out That it was a fluke or try to get to the bottom of a customers problem. Not just try to edit out some thing critical of them or there product. So they don't have time to tend to inquiry's. But yet have time to actively monitor any posts to there blog. Seems to just scream scam to me rather then just being incompetent or just not on the ball fully.

I just filed my complaint with Paypal. I ordered on the 4 of June and was informed it was shipped on the 10th. As of today it has not arrived. I emailed and PM'ed Nukerc twice with no response so we'll see how well Paypal actually handles disputes.

Tom

Want there 1 guy who just got their battery a few days ago?
hummm i haven't my self seen any one saying they got one yet. other then a complete bull crap post on rc nukes blog from some moron that "THINKS" he might of got it. But for some reason never bothered to open the package and also talking about some nonsence about a customs invoice if he is in the US cause the us postal service don't send invoices on customs dutys esp on stuff that is not over a few grand in value. Ive ordered lots of stuff from over seas even big ticket items and also know others that do on a regular basis and I never ever heard of any such nonsence about any one in the states ever getting an invoice from customs.

This isnt Europe or asia yet here. so who ever wrote the comment that Ill post below is not in the us if they got a customs invoice. and I would not be surprised i it was written by who ever this mike stoner is. Esp considering I 'm sure he wrote all the so called customer reviews to.

commet on nukerc
Jonathon Ramsey
posted on 6/23/2014 9:08 AM
I think mine has just arrived... I have a US postal address on it. And a customs invoice here in front of me to pay.. I hope its for my order as I cant see what else it could be?

really who gets so excited to "think" they got some thing and yet dont open the package to see what it is cause they are to excited to go instead post that they THINK they might have gotten some thing from this place. Its so retarded its not very believable. esp for them not to come back and say they did eventually open it and it was indeed the battery or that they tried it out. lol

I'm so glad I bailed on this company. Hope the rest of you guys get your money returned as fast as I did. Just keep hounding them. The last 3 days I was send 2-3 emails a day demanding tracking numbers etc....

FAFTFJR,

Glad you resolved your issue with them.
How fast was it from when you filed the dispute till your money was actually back in your Paypal account?
Who sent the emails "demanding tracking numbers etc...."?
Thanks for any info.

Tom

I've experienced sketchy delivery and tracking from HK recently. I ordered a photo accessory from an HK seller. They sent a tracking number which showed it left HongKong and then poof! no more tracking updates. The seller kept saying it's on the way - I was convinced it was lost in transit. I finally put through a PayPal claim that it was never received and PayPal refunded my money. Guess what? TWO MONTHS after shipping, the package shows up! I told the seller it arrived and paid them again for it so they weren't out the money. Shipping can take a long time from HK, but that is the slowest I've ever experienced.

Guys, There seems to be a big bottle-neck somewhere, I'm pushing the shipping vendor everyday, for the most of you I had sent you the tracking information update just now. For those that had received a RT**HK tracking numbers you can go to; to check it: http://www.17track.net/index.shtml

I know when all the dust settles I will be issuing coupons to people that had the shipping issues, it is FUBAR and we are looking for new alternatives for li-po shipping channels before we get our next shipment of P2 Batteries next week.

nukerc said:
Guys, There seems to be a big bottle-neck somewhere, I'm pushing the shipping vendor everyday, for the most of you I had sent you the tracking information update just now. For those that had received a RT**HK tracking numbers you can go to; to check it: http://www.17track.net/index.shtml

I know when all the dust settles I will be issuing coupons to people that had the shipping issues, it is FUBAR and we are looking for new alternatives for li-po shipping channels before we get our next shipment of P2 Batteries next week.

I REALLY want to believe that these batteries are legit and a good deal, but you've got to admit as of now you've totally dropped the ball on getting them into the hands of people who have blindly handed-over their money.

I've seen you say that you're located in China but surely you know people in the US and Europe you could have shipped whole batches of batteries to and then had them ship from a more "local" point of origin. As a brand new company trying to break into the scene you should have put way more thought into how you would get these batteries into people's hands because all the bad publicity you're getting is going to damage your credibility for a long time to come.

You should look into partnering with hobby shops and online hobby retailers to distribute your batteries so they can ship from multiple countries (look at what Team Black Sheep has done. You can order from them directly in China but you can also get their products from numerous online and brick & mortar retailers). That's the way I prefer to order now, these slow boats from China and "gray" shipping policies are for the birds...

tom3holer said:
FAFTFJR,

Glad you resolved your issue with them.
How fast was it from when you filed the dispute till your money was actually back in your Paypal account?
Who sent the emails "demanding tracking numbers etc...."?
Thanks for any info.

Tom

It was 12 hours, I just told them to cancel the transaction......since it didn't ship in 2 weeks. I was refunded the following day.

That was me demanding the tracking numbers....which all I got was a bunch of excuses etc.....

nukerc said:

Seems like you have a real Cluster Fock operation going on. The left hand is blind to the right :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik