Another newb and Another Flight Record Question

Reaction score
Been reading/searching, etc. I'm wondering how I access my exported csv file from DJI Go?

Thanks!

Where did you export? The .csv file is readable in Excel.

And Go does not do .csv files.....

Been reading/searching, etc. I'm wondering how I access my exported csv file from DJI Go?
To get inside your flight records and see what's happening in flight go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
That gives you an easy to read report and provides a link to download a CSV file.

And Go does not dgo .csv files.....
In my DJI GO 4 app, I went to Flight Records. I opened one of the flights and selected the IOS (using Ipad) action arrow which allows me to share flight or select Export CSV. I selected Export CSV and it told me it went to DJI GO:/Documents/ExportFlightRecords/xxxxxxxxx.csv.

In my DJI GO 4 app, I went to Flight Records. I opened one of the flights and selected the IOS (using Ipad) action arrow which allows me to share flight or select Export CSV. I selected Export CSV and it told me it went to DJI GO:/Documents/ExportFlightRecords/xxxxxxxxx.csv.
That may be true, its a conversion process from .txt to .csv. You need to get the actual file and export (aka...copy the file) to PC or MAC, or view the .csv intenally to the ipad and save it elsewhere.

Reactions: rvrrat14

That's not the flight log - it only contains a few things like coordinates. It's located, after export, in the file structure of the iOS device and you have to connect to iTunes and then navigate to the DJI files to find it, just like you do with the more detailed device log.

OK. Goturdun!

I suppose I can just store these files/data on my laptop/ext drive and export to csv whenever? Why would you use KML or Flight Log option?

OK. Goturdun!

I suppose I can just store these files/data on my laptop/ext drive and export to csv whenever? Why would you use KML or Flight Log option?

The KML file can be opened directly in Google Earth or any number of other navigational and mapping programs. The flight log is just the original txt data file, which does contain more information than either the PhantomHelp viewer or the airdata viewer display. You already have that, since you uploaded it, but it allows others to download it if you grant permission.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94