Another introduction...

Reaction score
Good afternoon, people. I just got my first drone, the Phantom 4 Pro, this past Friday. Unfortunately the battery that came with it was a dud so I had to shell out more money and buy a battery at Best Buy so I could fly it this past weekend. Yesterday was beautiful weather and it was my first time flying it. I took it out three times throughout the day. I had never even seen anyone fly a drone in person and my only knowledge thus far had been from youtube videos. I became fascinated with the technology only a couple of weeks ago and then decided to get one in a pretty hasty decision but I'm glad I did. It's an absolute blast. Amazing technology. I can't wait to explore more.

Here's a shot I took from my flight yesterday in Gallatin, Tennessee. I put an instagram filter on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3065.JPG
    IMG_3065.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 289
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: GhostShelter
Welcome from the UK! I hope you've contacted your retailer to get them to just change over the battery for you, instead of you having to go to DJI for a warranty claim?

Welcome from the UK! I hope you've contacted your retailer to get them to just change over the battery for you, instead of you having to go to DJI for a warranty claim?
I bought the item new from a retailer on ebay. Unfortunately, they weren't much help and referred me to contact DJI. So it looks like the warranty claim is my only option. I've got one battery now and another on the way from Amazon so I can hold myself over in the weeks/months before I get one back from DJI.

Reactions: Numone
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl