Annoyance Factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The form factor was the single most important factor in my purchasing the Mavic. I was always thinking I wouldn't be buying another drone (Fine with my P3P) unless they came out with a much better camera. I wasn't even thinking about something like this coming out. So now I won't be purchasing anything unless they have this form factor and hoping for a Micro 4/3rd sensor.

I'm hoping DJI does exactly that. I hope they don't keep all the better camera tech isolated to the Inspire.

He said he lost his drivers license not insurance. It not like you lose that too.

If a person has an accident while driving without a license, the insurance company is NOT going to cover them. The driver would be, in this case, an "uninsured motorist", and yes, that kind of thing contributes to all our premiums being higher than they should be.

As for the annoyance factor, getting to the site will be fine but once you are air born the size except for height is almost the same plus the craft is black and will not blend in a sky as well as the phantom especially if it's cloudy.

My buddy actually turned me into a brilliant idea while flying to keep the pesky looky-loos from barrating you with millions of dumb questions while your trying to do a precision flight! Go to harbor freight, pickup a $5 reflective orange vest and wear it while flying. People automatically assume you're doing some kind of professional surveying! Even cops don't bother me!

Great idea. I've got an old phone company hard hat. With an orange vest, I'll look like Ma Bell at work.

He said he lost his drivers license not insurance. It not like you lose that too.
Couple of points... and I am no authority, just seems logical to me:
1. If in an accident the insurance company would promptly find out that he was driving without a license and they would not honor his claim... from my experience with insurance companies they will look to any excuse to deny your claim.
2. Pretty sure to have insurance you need to be a LAWFUL operator.
3. When he lost his license (depending on state) they probably sent a letter to the insurance co.

Just my 2¢...
And having been in an accident with an unlicensed/uninsured driver, I am in total agreement with @rskardon

So apparently some of you can't be civil in this discussion not to mention it went waaaaaaay off topic. Seems like the topic has been covered.

Drama Lama.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik