Angry birds - attacks Mavic multiple times in one vid

Check with a local RC shop that sells RC Plane gear.. Maybe a very lightweight mylar finishing fabric (really thin and light) on the body of the Mavic some way.. It's what they cover the skeleton of a completed homemade RC plane.. Or get a mylar balloon, turn it inside out and cut to size (make sure it won't come loose during flight).. Saw this on Amazon..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWUJ5PQ?psc=1

That's so awesome... Good thing the manic is one stable beast in the air! If that bird was half the size it wouldn't stand a chance... I feel as if my p3a would have been doomed, as it is bigger, but. Its not as fast, and not as stable as the mavic... Nice video thanks for sharing!

Urine .. :) fetching my cat

The birds still seem to love the chase, makes for a fun/scary FUN experience.

Keep a finger on that sports switch :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I fly a stock P3A my buddies P4 is grey/black, crows attack the colored P4 ,not the white P3!!
Crows think its a rival "tribe", lucky you didn't face a murder of crows!
Some time ago I was flying a toy (Syma X5C) drone, which is white, in my yard when five crows circled it twice and parked themselves in a nearby tree to eyeball it. When the battery died I landed it and walked toward it they took off. I had the feeling that if it kept flying they might have attacked. It definitely had their interest.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik