Android DJI APP flight record problems

Reaction score
Hi all.
I've now had 11 flights with my P3P and loving it :) .
Went to the flight log and on all of them it says "Map Loading" under the Location? Is this normal?
Also when I click the upload to cloud there are 4 flights not uploading.

Lastly, is there a way of viewing your flight log online?

Cheers

My first flight today and I need to know the same.
Anyone?

Even with the latest version of the app it is still that same problem. Sometimes by tapping on it to play the recorded log it will fill in the information, sometimes it will not. Almost all my older flights just say "Map Loading" and I have never got the Last Location to show anything but "Map Loading". Syncing between devices also seems to be hit and miss where I one day purposely made a whole bunch of small records, synced to the cloud, and only half of them got synced to my other device. Little annoyances in the grand scheme of things, but you are not the only one with the issues.

q2Gb0uk.png

Updates can be very good to us.

Btw, I forgot to mention, originally the info some of you are referring to was removed because some said it messed with their privacy when they would send their logs to some one look at them for whatever the reason. So it was set as it is now, and I believe that is what the .srt file contains, which is your private info. I have never done anything with the .srt file to know for sure what is actually in it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj