Android app doesnt show gimbal calibration option?

Reaction score
More questions - my iOS app displays the gimbal calibration setting but on android I do not see it under general settings as I should...

Is there anything I'm missing here? On the latest android DJI pilot app.

Last edited:
More questions - my iOS app displays the gimbal calibration setting but on android I do no see it under general settings as I should...

Is there anything I'm missing here? On the latest android DJI pilot app.
The IOS app came out after the android. a couple of weeks after the release of the P3, so that may be a bug that will be addressed later. There are so many "wait and see" issues at this point, it is probably going to take 6 months to sort them all out. :confused:

Update to 1.1.0 and download it from DJI downlod page. Not in play store

Tried it. Didnt help. Its interesting bc I see folks on youtube w/the app that do seem to have at least the option available on android. I just dont see it at all.

@bobmyers yeah seems to be the case sadly. Looks like another support issue for me :/

It's there.
Either you don't have the latest version of the app - (Google Play STILL don't have the latest - you have to download from DJI)
or if you are on V1.1.0, you aren't looking in the right place.
Here .....
i-FBK7C9F-L.png

Tried it. Didnt help. Its interesting bc I see folks on youtube w/the app that do seem to have at least the option available on android. I just dont see it at all.

@bobmyers yeah seems to be the case sadly. Looks like another support issue for me :/
If you are using an android device the setting is in the "mode" page. You'll see the gimble icon there.

If you are using an android device the setting is in the "mode" page. You'll see the gimble icon there.
It's there.
Either you don't have the latest version of the app - (Google Play STILL don't have the latest - you have to download from DJI)
or if you are on V1.1.0, you aren't looking in the right place.
Here .....
i-FBK7C9F-L.png
I can confirm that dowloading from the DJI site made all the difference. Had to tweak settings on my Moto X 2013 to allow outside files, but it works great.

One of these might be what you're looking for.
These apply specifically to Android (Galaxy S5)
Not sure you can see all of these unless everything is turned on and connected.

Gimbal Auto Calibration => Flight Mode icon => Gimbal icon
Gimbal (FPV/Follow) => Flight Mode icon => Gimbal icon => Gimbal Mode
Gimbal Pitch and Limit => Flight Mode icon => Gimbal icon => Advanced Settings
Gimbal Roll Adjustment => Flight Mode icon => Gimbal icon => Adjust Gimbal Roll
Gimbal Settings Reset => Flight Mode icon => Gimbal icon => Advanced Settings
Gimbal Wheel Speed => RC Control icon => Gimbal Wheel Speed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member