Amazon Order for P3A w/extra battery from DronesEtc. Shipping now

Reaction score
Placed my order on Amazon with DroidsEtc on 4/22 for a P3A w/extra battery - Got my tracking info today, WooHoooo

Can't wait to try this thing out - No just need a good hard case for it that doesn't cost 350.00

Last edited:
There are some good case options here:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/#CasesP3

The Go Professional and Microraptor Pro seem to be the best (soon to be released) hard cases so far.

wow cool. some great options in there. thanks for sharing. i might order that microraptor pro. the lowepro one looks kinda cool too especially considering how compact (and cheaper) it is.

The Lowepro case is neat -- just discovered that one yesterday. It's a good option if you're not traveling places where the case is going to bounce around.

The Lowepro case is neat -- just discovered that one yesterday. It's a good option if you're not traveling places where the case is going to bounce around.

yup. my only concern with that one is it seems the props could get smacked around or need to be worried about. i guess one could always just take the props off tho as well. that would solve that.

Just got mine today from Dronesetc, and I'm dying to fly this thing outside but the weather is not playing nice...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31